Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sleeping on beach bad idea??

Guest Kinja13

Guest Kinja13

curious if anyone has ever crashed on the beach early morning after a party? i'm sure it happens plenty, just not sure if it's the best of ideas?

I have a hotel for thursday-sunday, but would really like to see danny howells at SET wednesday night. I figure if i get there just in time for that party 10-5am, catch some breakfast after, when the sun comes up, i'll crash on the beach for a few and then check-in to the hotel, shower and be semi-refreshed for day parties.

I'll have my car close by, so i can lock things up in that and have beach gear ready to go. whatta ya think? bad idea?

Guest mbongiovi
curious if anyone has ever crashed on the beach early morning after a party? i'm sure it happens plenty, just not sure if it's the best of ideas?

I have a hotel for thursday-sunday, but would really like to see danny howells at SET wednesday night. I figure if i get there just in time for that party 10-5am, catch some breakfast after, when the sun comes up, i'll crash on the beach for a few and then check-in to the hotel, shower and be semi-refreshed for day parties.

I'll have my car close by, so i can lock things up in that and have beach gear ready to go. whatta ya think? bad idea?

You will prob catch some slack and get chased away by the police between say 5 - 7 am, but if it is after 7 or 8, you should be fine. Like you said, kill some time at breakfast and head over to your nap on the beach once the sun has started coming up.

Guest francvi
You will prob catch some slack and get chased away by the police between say 5 - 7 am, but if it is after 7 or 8, you should be fine. Like you said, kill some time at breakfast and head over to your nap on the beach once the sun has started coming up.

Yeah, you should be fine if you kill sometime having breakfast and wait until 8am or so... I've done it before (not in Miami though!)

I'll be going to Danny Howells too!!!:shot:

Guest djbrockstar

Who sleeps during WMC??? :cwm32:

Hit Morillo afterhours that morning, and get some sleep (if you need it) after you check-in to your room.

Guest tojikiston

you'll be totaly fine!

no one will bother you (nobody ever been chased out of the beach by police or anyone else in the south beach or any other miami beaches)

but if you not totaly exhausted, get a few cups extra strong and sweet coffee, then head to downtown to afterparty, there you'll get some energy drinks at the bar (or pills if you think that shit helps)

afternoon you'll make it to the hotel and crush there

good luck buddy!

• 1 year later...
Guest Nikeisha Ceara

Have a cooler large enough to place one or two blocks of ice in the bottom... put your food on top of the blocks and then cover with crushed ice. This should keep things cold through a weekend. That way you can bring whatever you want to eat!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest mbjbmcga
you'll be totaly fine!

no one will bother you (nobody ever been chased out of the beach by police or anyone else in the south beach or any other miami beaches)

but if you not totaly exhausted, get a few cups extra strong and sweet coffee, then head to downtown to afterparty, there you'll get some energy drinks at the bar (or pills if you think that shit helps)

afternoon you'll make it to the hotel and crush there

good luck buddy!

en , thx you:comfort::comfort:

• 2 months later...