Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Canada Loves miami feat Sex on Wax w/desyn masiello & friends poolside wed 3/26

Guest djjoncowan

Guest djjoncowan

what: canada loves miami and "SexOnWax" label pool party

who: Desyn Masiello,Omid 16b, Max graham, Sultan,fred everything, jojoflores, Sneak - plus many other sex on wax and canadian artists TBA

where: shelborne Beach Resort Poolside & shine - 1801 collins ave

when : wed march 26th noon - 11pm

presale tickets : www.wanttickets.com/shelborne

:pothead::pothead::pothead:

Guest j_love01

Yes!!!

Is Omid doing a solo set? Oh man have I been wanting to catch him solo lately...Like 3 ears and 1 eye is musical genius...

Guest djjoncowan
Yes!!!

Is Omid doing a solo set? Oh man have I been wanting to catch him solo lately...Like 3 ears and 1 eye is musical genius...

yes, omid and desyn will be doing solo sets... long ones too:shot::pothead:

Guest mbongiovi
Damn man, I appreciate all the great parties, but I'd like to make it off the Shelborne property, lol. Gonna be hard...

Dam, wish I was coming on Wednesday now.

Are Desyn and Omid Canadian?

No Tiga?

Guest ChaaChaa
who: Desyn Masiello,Omid 16b, Max graham, Sultan,fred everything, jojoflores, Sneak - plus many other sex on wax and canadian artists TBA

JON I LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

This is my party!!!!

Thats the party I was waiting for!!:bootyshake:

Progressvie house( Desyn,Omid....) Chicago (Dj Sneak) House (F.Everything)

Guest mbongiovi
No,they are British.

NOON = early in the mornin??

That's what I thought, I asked because I thought this was an all Canadian artists party.

NOON = 12:00pm

Guest djjoncowan
Can we exit the party and then return later without pay?

Or if we leave the party and then return we will have to pay

we will grant reentry capacity permitting..... the lineup will be composed of canadian artists and the sex on wax crew - it was originally the plan to be all canadian but now outside will feature "sex on way by the pool" with the shine space running right along with it allowing different vibes and proper sets for all involved.... stay tuned for details and confirmed lineup....

Guest mbongiovi
we will grant reentry capacity permitting..... the lineup will be composed of canadian artists and the sex on wax crew - it was originally the plan to be all canadian but now outside will feature "sex on way by the pool" with the shine space running right along with it allowing different vibes and proper sets for all involved.... stay tuned for details and confirmed lineup....

Sounds like a great party. Too bad I won't be down there in time for this one.

Guest djjoncowan
Sounds like a great party. Too bad I won't be down there in time for this one.

come on... you can get there - desyn right into the SAW partyw.satoshi, audiofly, hecter, xpress 2 and crew in shine.... make the arrangements mate... no better way too start off WMC and best part its all @ the shelborne

Guest mbongiovi
come on... you can get there - desyn right into the SAW partyw.satoshi, audiofly, hecter, xpress 2 and crew in shine.... make the arrangements mate... no better way too start off WMC and best part its all @ the shelborne

I wish man. But I have to work a little bit that week. We will see though, I will talk to my buddies and see, it would mean another night in the hotel and more money though.

Guest mbongiovi
i'm getting more and more excited as this one comes together.... desyn poolside just maybe the highlight of my week....

Yea, sounds great. I am a big Desyn fan, kinda upset he is only playing at Space this weekend in the morning, was hoping he was gonna play somewhere tommorow night before he headed to Space. Instead, we are gonna end up at Gryphon for Jonathan Peters to celebrate my b-day a week & half late. Hope your feelin better man.

Guest djjoncowan
Jon,what happen with the tickets???

Yesterday the tickets were 40$,now are 50$ :cwm21:

that is an error... I will get them back at 40 until end of feb....