Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LIVE At Nikki Beach::ALL DAY WED 03-26::RHYTHM FREAK RECORDS & FUTURE MOB

Guest karenmartin

Guest karenmartin

UPDATED FLYER WITH TOTAL LINEUP...TOLD YA GUYS U ONLY SEEN HALF OF IT.... SO NOW LOOK AT OUR LINEUP TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND START SAVING THAT ENERGY FOR THE PARTY TO BE FOR WMC 08 !!!

GET READY FOR THIS MASSSSSSSSSIVE ALL DAY EVENT!!!

l_0f697d2e52fb96ab56a1a31138b29d5a.jpg

Guest karenmartin

ok so there it is... total lineup completeee

for any questions contact us or Future Mob.

Hope to see ALL OF YOU BOYS N GURLS THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!

Guest francvi
ok so there it is... total lineup completeee

for any questions contact us or Future Mob.

Hope to see ALL OF YOU BOYS N GURLS THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!

Maybe this is a silly question but... why do they sell this as two separate events on wantickets? Area 1 and Area 2 are two separate parties for which different tix are needed???

I am so going there!!! However I am a bit confused and would appreciate any clarification!

Guest musicjunky
Maybe this is a silly question but... why do they sell this as two separate events on wantickets? Area 1 and Area 2 are two separate parties for which different tix are needed???

I am so going there!!! However I am a bit confused and would appreciate any clarification!

to add to that why is it the same cost for both parties as it is for just the Nic Fancuilli Area. Is this a mistake want to buy combo tix for same price but don't want to get screwed and only be allowed into Area 2. That would suck.

Guest karenmartin
to add to that why is it the same cost for both parties as it is for just the Nic Fancuilli Area. Is this a mistake want to buy combo tix for same price but don't want to get screwed and only be allowed into Area 2. That would suck.

$25.00 is the price of the ticket for both areas, is the price to get into Nikkis that day and be ALL ova the place !!!!! SAME PARTY 2 DIFFERENT AREAS thats what makes it the hottest DAY and NIGHT party around!!!!!

hope this clarifies any doubts!!! any questions please message meeeeee

Guest francvi
$25.00 is the price of the ticket for both areas, is the price to get into Nikkis that day and be ALL ova the place !!!!! SAME PARTY 2 DIFFERENT AREAS thats what makes it the hottest DAY and NIGHT party around!!!!!

hope this clarifies any doubts!!! any questions please message meeeeee

Yeaaaah!!!! I just got my tix!!! Thanks for clarifying!!! This is going to be an awesome way to kick off WMC 08!!!:bootyshake::lickit:

Guest tekniQz

Nice work Karen.

Great lineup and you should be proud of the work you've done for this.As well as everyone else who's envolved.

Congrats!!

Guest DB-CMG
this party is gonna be so hot, literally. lol

question... are you guys going to be using Club Nikki formerly known as Pearl for this party? Or is it just the downstairs of Nikki Beach?

Guest karenmartin
question... are you guys going to be using Club Nikki formerly known as Pearl for this party? Or is it just the downstairs of Nikki Beach?

no, it will only take place in the ouside area and the inside area locted on the same floor. the upstairs, formerly pearl, will not be part of this party!!

cya theeereee

Guest junkindabass

Anja Anja Anja and MORE ANJAAA!! Great lineup... def going to have to take off work for this one and perhaps even thurs to recover! :cwm32:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 3rdavehustler

The only cheapest wmc party with top billing!!!!!! WEDNESDAY AT NIKKI BEACH!!!!!!!!!!! Almost here!!!!!