Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome to Miami @ Nikki Beach

Guest copahc

Guest francvi
Nikkis is not on the water.

Unless they mean Nikki Beach as the actual beach... Isn't the club named after the beach??? That would be sooo cool to have a party on the actual beach! Wherever they party ends up being, I think it looks very good and I am considering adding it to my itinerary, as Wednesday afternoon is still free for me....

Guest DB-CMG
Unless they mean Nikki Beach as the actual beach... Isn't the club named after the beach??? That would be sooo cool to have a party on the actual beach! Wherever they party ends up being, I think it looks very good and I am considering adding it to my itinerary, as Wednesday afternoon is still free for me....

Party will take place @ the club. But it will be as good as if it were on the beach. Party is in open air if that helps. Line up looks awesome, but I am still between Sex on Wax Pool Party @ the shelbourne, and this party, I might lean towards Nikkis because of Nic Fanciulli.

Anyways, 2 great parties, we all love options.

Guest francvi
Party will take place @ the club. But it will be as good as if it were on the beach. Party is in open air if that helps. Line up looks awesome, but I am still between Sex on Wax Pool Party @ the shelbourne, and this party, I might lean towards Nikkis because of Nic Fanciulli.

Anyways, 2 great parties, we all love options.

Yeah, I think I am going for Nikki because I am going to so many parties at the Shelborne it will be good to experience other venues as well!!! :lickit:

Guest ZoE4muzik
I dont think the city lets them do that.

They always put stages right at the beach 4 other events so this one may be like it !!!

You can lay down on the beach have some sun while the djs are playing and they close the stage so only tix can go in and DANCE!!!!!!:bootyshake:

Guest francvi

I don't really understand how this event works. They have this flyer announcing Area 1 and Area 2 but I thought it was all the same event. Then I went on wantickets to get the presale tix and it is sold as two separate events: one is called Flying Circus and the other one is called Live on the Beach. For Flying Circus they only announce Area 1 artists but for Live on The Beach they announce both Area 1 and Area 2 as the line up... I am confused!

Guest djjoncowan
They always put stages right at the beach 4 other events so this one may be like it !!!

You can lay down on the beach have some sun while the djs are playing and they close the stage so only tix can go in and DANCE!!!!!!:bootyshake:

unfortunately city laws have changed and anything open air and south of 5th street (nikki, opium, etc) have sound restraints allowing it to only be @ conversation level outside. special events permits may change that for the wmc week but after sundown the city will force them to lower all sound outside.... sucks but I guess with all the new million dollar plus condo's in the area tax payer dollars are much more important than the club life in that area to the city... makes sense really.... too bad

Guest francvi
unfortunately city laws have changed and anything open air and south of 5th street (nikki, opium, etc) have sound restraints allowing it to only be @ conversation level outside. special events permits may change that for the wmc week but after sundown the city will force them to lower all sound outside.... sucks but I guess with all the new million dollar plus condo's in the area tax payer dollars are much more important than the club life in that area to the city... makes sense really.... too bad

What a shame! Such a big and beautiful beach!!! However, it is the same in most places nowadays! I wish they had something in Miami like Playa Mamitas in Puerto Vallarta, where you have djs on the actual beach and people dancing 3pm till midnight, when they move into the clubs. The first time I went to Miami I was surprised it didn't have this type of thing anywhere on the beach... I don't know why that is how I had always pictured it!

Guest djjoncowan
Nikkis is not on the water.

Nikki's is the name of the club formally called pearl and he is correct... it is inside and not on the water

Guest Tobi-wan
Nikki's is the name of the club formally called pearl and he is correct... it is inside and not on the water

I thought Nikki Beach was a combination of inside and outside? Is that not the case? So this event is indoors all day? Thought this would be a good event to attend outside in the daytime.

Guest DB-CMG
I thought Nikki Beach was a combination of inside and outside? Is that not the case? So this event is indoors all day? Thought this would be a good event to attend outside in the daytime.

it will have an inside and outside area.