Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this coming weekend's winter party?

dnycest1

im coming down to see saeed at nocturnal but i heard about this winter circuit party event taking place this weekend. never heard of it but wanted a heads up on what the scene is gonna be if any different. i mean being that this is a gay festival just wondering if even the clubs downtown will be like a junior vazquez crowd type deal

Guest mr.miami

Winter Party is a gay event, but some straight people and women go. If anything there is a 3amer on 3/3 at parkwest with peter rauhoffer or however you spell it that im gonna check out. It has a lot to do with your comfort level when it comes to gay guys. Also some of the clubs i would consider more neutral in the behavior of the people that go there than others. Like Parkwest, Karu and Y, Cameo tend to cater to both crowds. Some of those clubs that are having winter party events are strictly gay. If you are wanting to go somewhere with a large mixed crowd I dont think you are gonna find it with these winter party events.

Winter Party is a gay event, but some straight people and women go. If anything there is a 3amer on 3/3 at parkwest with peter rauhoffer or however you spell it that im gonna check out. It has a lot to do with your comfort level when it comes to gay guys. Also some of the clubs i would consider more neutral in the behavior of the people that go there than others. Like Parkwest, Karu and Y, Cameo tend to cater to both crowds. Some of those clubs that are having winter party events are strictly gay. If you are wanting to go somewhere with a large mixed crowd I dont think you are gonna find it with these winter party events.

thanks. i was looking into the parties on friday at suite with superchumbo and saeed and parantula at nocturnal on sat/sunday. are these part of the winter party lineup?