Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gold star for Jilly! And shame on you freaks!!!

tastyt

Okay is it just because we both went to school in the Big Easy and have since lost all of our morals?

I thought for sure most of you guys would know the Lords of Acid! I thought they would have been required listening for any self-proclaimed Freak? Shameful...

In case you're still confused those were lyrics for Lords songs I posted yesterday!

Anyways all I have to say is...

Darling come here

Fuck me up the...

Sit on your face

I wanna sit on your face

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

TatstyT,

What's the deal? I mean its obvious that you have always been a shameless, wanton, slut at heart wink.gif But lately you have been getting more and more vocal and raunchy?

I for one love it smile.gif But what's going on? you getting less sex? getting more horny?

I think you will definitely have to come see Mr. Dick in the corner of the club so I can get my face up your skirt and my fingers between your thighs. I definitely think you need to feel the warm soft sensation of a tongue stroking your clit until you cum over my face. Over and over again. smile.gif

But then again I have benn known to be wrong - maybe I'm just imagining things smile.gif

No, my sex life's been ok. Nothing to write home about but I'm not complaining either.

But it is springtime. There's something in the air. Maybe it's the pollen. I do have allergies, maybe this is a side effect.

Thank goodness Claritin doesn't get rid of it!

------------------

Originally posted by mrdick:

I think I got something to scratch that nagging itch in the back of your throat.

cwm24.gif Well, I never!!! cwm24.gif

But I think I wanna try... cwm32.gifcwm1.gif

------------------