Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No more E and Im a walking hormone....

xxallottaxx

I have'nt had sex in a longggggggg time. I was doin e for about two years and in that time i had no desire for sex(one of my downfalls with E=no desire for sex) and/or a relationships. I loved the club scene and refused to have a man to ruin it for me. I finally quit doin e in Febuary...and I feel like i'm finally coming out of the clouds now. The past two weeks....ive been like a teenage girl. Every decent looking guy that walks by...i'm all over it. My hormones are completely out of wack. Im in retail management so I work with the public. Even my co-workers have made comments. By the way ..most of my employees are males..2 already have made pretty big passes. I have'nt discussed this with anyone yet..

Any advice?

SuZie

cwm38.gif

Yeah, I know what you mean about the lack of desire from E (while on it, however, is another story altogether). However, I didn't slow down on the partying till I was in a serious relationship... so it wasn't really a problem.

My advice- go and get yerself some tail, girlie!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

HmMm...ya im thinking of geting some...memorial day weekand in the Hamptons. A guy I met awhile back in Sound factory is going with all his friends. Hes from Brooklyn so we havent seen much of each other...Hes hot...and a few drinks at Neptunes......<<Smiling just thinking about it>> cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Come to the sex board meetup, we'll see what we can do to alleviate this travesty you're experiencing.

wink.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

It's not the depression, complete exhaustion, or brain damage that sucks about E. It's the complete elimination of my sex drive that makes me wonder if it's all really worth it.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

thats weird....my girlfriend always wants sex when were rolling

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif