Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alternative words when talking dirty..

bmitch1114

I know some girls who like to talk about sex but not so much in a dirty way but more of a soft sensual way, but they hate words like pussy and dick. What are some creative alternatives that still make the conversation hot??

------------------

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."

-T. S. Eliot, "Four Quartets"

put them together and you get2 and a half of my co-worker names:

Kitty Johnson, Jimmy Trout

and Kathy has a Coochie, and Jimmy has a Schlong tongue.gif

- Unbound "okNowIdefinatleyLostIt"

------------------

mm.jpg I Wanna Rock ~ What-a-fuck

TëMA AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

Originally posted by rparadox:

Women's Parts:

Coochie, Kitty, Trout,

Men's Parts:

Schlong, Jimmy, Johnson,

LMAO if anyone ever referred to my vagina as "trout" i do not think i would be feeling very sensual .. LMAOOOOOO

- at the risk of being called a copycat by unbound - i feel the following is necessary heeh

-nik

"doesnotresembletroutevenremotely"

------------------

dont hate the playa - hate the game

"ouT 4 doL"

angelSIG.jpg

Originally posted by bmitch1114:

I know some girls who like to talk about sex but not so much in a dirty way but more of a soft sensual way, but they hate words like pussy and dick. What are some creative alternatives that still make the conversation hot??

stupid exclamations like "suck it bitch" and "your twat feels so good, you fucking whore" are prob out. try being more suggestive and less vulgar.

e.g.

-- "you look georgeous when you are on top of me like that."

-- [whisper] "i cant wait to put my tongue inside of you."

-- "you are soooo fucking sexy."

-- "can you feel me throbbing inside of you? youve got me so hot i cant hold it much longer. oh my fucking god, you are so georgeous, baby. yeah beautiful, you look so good and feel so incredible, i am just gonna... oh, oh, ohhhh, yeah! oh baby! *whew*"

-- and, finally: "i cant believe how turned on i just got by looking deeply into your eyes as i was cumming."

oh well. i dunno, i personally dont like to talk that much, but anything is better than, "i love to fuck your hot gash, you cheap skank." HAHAAAhahha.

------------------

i love music!

Awww SHITTT!! I thought they liked that!! All this time she was lookin at me funny I thought it was love.

------------------

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."

-T. S. Eliot, "Four Quartets"

Men-Rod, Sword in the stone (Friend coined that one), Crown Jewels

WOmen-Bush, Promised Land, FLower

------------------

"NO SOUND SYSTEM IS SAFE" declared the cover of one magazine when Leftfield launched their debut album, 'Leftism', in 1995. It was a prediction that by the Summer of 1996 had literally come true: during a gig on the 'Leftism' tour at London's Brixton Academy, sound levels reached the highest ever recorded at the venue, while the bass vibrations caused the ceiling to start disintegrating, showering dust and plaster onto the stage.