Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best party of wmc

Guest Eddy Guerra

Guest KwameBryan

Dirty South and Swedish House at SET on Saturday night, Sander afterhours at Space, Pacha Pool Party and Space Closing Party on Sunday at the Surfcomber

Guest JFSwmc

Music-wise:

Unless you were present, it is difficult to describe what Sander did on the terrace Saturday morning. Noone has ever owned the terrace like that. He played a track that took 15 min to drop. Still get goosebumps. Best 7 hours of music I've ever heard. Too bad he stopped playing and the music went off around 11:30

For the ladies:

The Swedes at Set

For Vibe:

PS-14 any morning b/w 7 and 11 or Sunday School (how can you beat free sunglasses and ice pops?)!

Guest KCJ

I have to agree about Sander on the terrace. He absolutely murdered that place. Total destruction. Amazing. Best music I have heard in 5 years. Its gonna be a long, long, long, time until i hear something like that again. My trip to WMC was worth that day alone. Any chance it will be available for download?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MaddHatterRadio

Hands down the best party of WMC was the Sasha and Digweed Yacht party sponsored by Ruby Sky and Dos Equis. Unreal sets from Sasha and John, and one of the best vibes of any of the invite only yacht parties.

A close second was Sander on the Terrace. God I love space.

Guest chunsa

dare to open @ love hate.

phil k, opencloud, tom budden + hello humanoids.

amazing vibe, great space and phil k destroyed it. got super filthy nasty. loved it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...