Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Multiple Sex Partners?????

aboyfrombklyn

What does everyone think about having multiple sex partners if you're not in a serious relationship? I'm in a position now where I could have sex with 2 different girls, but it's nothing serious with either of them. They both know that I'm not looking for a serious relationship, and one of them knows that I've had sex with the other one recently. I'm actually thinking of cutting it off with one of them since she's taking it too seriously. I know, most guys are thinking that I should just fuck both of them and not worry about it, but I'm just not that type. I've never been the player or cheating type, and I sometimes wonder if it's wrong to have sex with both of them if our relationships don't really mean much. What do you think? cwm36.gif

------------------

calvin.gif

it all depends, i could never cheat on my girlfriend...but maybe it would be different if i didnt think our relationship was serious

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

I love to have a 3some, me with a pair of ladies.

------------------

"NO SOUND SYSTEM IS SAFE" declared the cover of one magazine when Leftfield launched their debut album, 'Leftism', in 1995. It was a prediction that by the Summer of 1996 had literally come true: during a gig on the 'Leftism' tour at London's Brixton Academy, sound levels reached the highest ever recorded at the venue, while the bass vibrations caused the ceiling to start disintegrating, showering dust and plaster onto the stage.

if one of them seems to be getting serious with you, then obviously cut one of them off.

but heres a questions for you...if both of them were sleeping with other guys would u be upset? would u think less of them?

Originally posted by petp:

if one of them seems to be getting serious with you, then obviously cut one of them off.

but heres a questions for you...if both of them were sleeping with other guys would u be upset? would u think less of them?

To be honest with you, I wouldn't like the idea of them sleeping with other guys if they were sleeping with me. It may sound hypocritical since it sounds like I'm doing the exact same thing, but the fact is that I'm not sleeping with both of them at the same time. I slept with both of them in the past, but never during the same time frame, and I've only been sleeping with one of them recently. It's a long story, but I actually explained the whole situation to one of them and she's totally cool with it. I'm cutting it off with the other one.

------------------

calvin.gif

I'm a one guy/one girl kinda chick, so I am definitely not into mulitple sex partners. Plus, it's just not safe to be with so many people b/c no matter how safe you are there's always a chance that an accident could occur. And I don't want to have to go on Jerry Springer to get a free paternity test just to find out who my baby's daddy is!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn:

It's a long story, but I actually explained the whole situation to one of them and she's totally cool with it. I'm cutting it off with the other one.

smart move wabbit - this way whoever will be next on your itinerary the odds are they will be possessive and you could always go back to the understandg fuckiable friend - cwm35.gifcwm40.gif - you got wisdom young jedi

------------------

mm.jpg I Wanna Rock ~ What-a-fuck

TëMA AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

You definitely have to break it off with the girl who wants to get serious. If you don't she's only going to get more attached to you and wind up getting hurt pretty badly when it finally ends.

If it weren't for the fact that the one girl wants more from you- I still wouldn't advise it. I mean, as long as you were honest with them, it wouldn't be 'wrong'- but it still wouldn't be a good idea. Things could get pretty ugly that way.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by tastyt:

You definitely have to break it off with the girl who wants to get serious. If you don't she's only going to get more attached to you and wind up getting hurt pretty badly when it finally ends.

If it weren't for the fact that the one girl wants more from you- I still wouldn't advise it. I mean, as long as you were honest with them, it wouldn't be 'wrong'- but it still wouldn't be a good idea. Things could get pretty ugly that way.

I agree. That's why I just ended things with one of them. Thanks for your opinions people.

------------------

calvin.gif