Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which Popular girl do you like best?

tastyt

I'd take Carly Pope (what a hottie)

------------------

"NO SOUND SYSTEM IS SAFE" declared the cover of one magazine when Leftfield launched their debut album, 'Leftism', in 1995. It was a prediction that by the Summer of 1996 had literally come true: during a gig on the 'Leftism' tour at London's Brixton Academy, sound levels reached the highest ever recorded at the venue, while the bass vibrations caused the ceiling to start disintegrating, showering dust and plaster onto the stage.

Originally posted by torontotrance:

I'd take Carly Pope (what a hottie)

Hey Toronto, you didn't give me a chance to finish!

I would've said Carly Pope too... but since I visited Tamara's website now I'm not so sure!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn:

Do I only get to pick one???

omg i know...theyre all bangin girls

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn:

Do I only get to pick one???

It's a tough one, I know. Carly I think is the hottest. Buuuut Tamara's so little that she has that cute/sexy thing workin' for her (just like me!). And when I saw Leslie at the MTV awards (the pic with the curly hair) I nearly lost it- she looks just like this girl I used to make out with all the time at raves.

So you don't have to pick just one. I don't make up the rules. If I made up the rules the three of them would be waiting right now in my bedroom, in vinyl hotpants, sheer lace bras and fuck-me stilletos. Just waiting to handcuff me to the bed, so they could rub their bodies all over mine, and violate my every orifice with fingers, tongues, vibrators and dildos.

cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

I still pick Carly Pope (I would have picked her anyways), I think she is a goddess.

Peace

------------------

"NO SOUND SYSTEM IS SAFE" declared the cover of one magazine when Leftfield launched their debut album, 'Leftism', in 1995. It was a prediction that by the Summer of 1996 had literally come true: during a gig on the 'Leftism' tour at London's Brixton Academy, sound levels reached the highest ever recorded at the venue, while the bass vibrations caused the ceiling to start disintegrating, showering dust and plaster onto the stage.

Originally posted by tastyt:

It's a tough one, I know. Carly I think is the hottest. Buuuut Tamara's so little that she has that cute/sexy thing workin' for her (just like me!). And when I saw Leslie at the MTV awards (the pic with the curly hair) I nearly lost it- she looks just like this girl I used to make out with all the time at raves.

So you don't have to pick just one. I don't make up the rules. If I made up the rules the three of them would be waiting right now in my bedroom, in vinyl hotpants, sheer lace bras and fuck-me stilletos. Just waiting to handcuff me to the bed, so they could rub their bodies all over mine, and violate my every orifice with fingers, tongues, vibrators and dildos.

cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

They can do all of that to me too, and I'm a guy!

cwm32.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

calvin.gif

I have a thing for Tiffani Amber Thiessen she has something that makes me get horny

tif_2.jpg

I want to eat her

------------------

sc.JPG

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

[This message has been edited by scaredgirl (edited 05-18-2001).]