Clubplanet Nightlife Community

follow the way of the *orgasm*

sirdante

i have seen some questions on this board lately that i was too busy to answer. recently i had some time, so i will post my knowledge here by attempting to answer the following questions all at once:

- can men have multiple orgasms?

- can men stay hard after coming?

- is there really a way to "hold it in?"

depending on how you want to define an "orgasm," it *is* possible for a man to orgasm without blowing a load. depending on how you want to define "multiple orgasms," it is also possible for man to achieve multiple orgasms. finally, there is a whole different kind of male orgasm that, upon discovery, can enhance your love life.

the finger pressure method is a definite way to stop a man from ejaculating. however, finger pressure does not really stop a guy from blowing up. it merely blocks the ejaculation flow before the fluids shoot out. by putting pressure on a particular spot (theres a bump under the skin of the perineum approx 1/2 way between the ballsack and the bunghole-- press right behind that spot), you send the flows back to their origins rather than letting them fly.

some champions of the method will tell you that use of finger pressure results in less fatigue to the man and even allows him to stay hard for further sex. IMO this is only somewhat true. however, i know from personal expertise that no matter how good you get at controlling your orgasms, once you blow up, with or without shooting your load, you are basically finished. whether you shoot your load or hold it in, you will likely still need to give freddie some deserved rest as a reward for all his *hard* work wink.gif however, there is some truth in what they say. again, this is merely a personal anecdote, but i have been able to keep it up after orgasm more times by holding it in rather than shooting it out.

beyond the finger method, a true student of his orgasm will also learn muscle contraction and breathing techniques. the muscles around the "golden spot" can be strengthened to the point that they serve the same purpose as the finger-- they stop the flow from ejaculating while allowing a man to orgasm in every other way. the muscle technique is very difficult to master. for example, as a guy who is a big-time "shooter," it took sirdante many years of practice before being able to do this and i still cant do it every time. i am not sure, but i think "dribblers" might have the advantage here. moreover, the muscle contractions also require a certain deep breathing technique, which demands serious practice and guidance. i personally recommend the book "Taoist Secrets of Love-- cultivating male sexual energy" by Mantak Chia for help with controlling male ejaculation.

to continue towards the "multiple orgasm" question, i want to insist IMO that men can have an internal orgasm that is different from either the regular load blowing and/or the finger/contraction techniques. basically, a man can have an internal orgasm that is the direct result of stimulation, much like a regular, load blowing, orgasm. the man feels euphoria and release. he might even fatigue himself and his tool in the process. however, unlike the regular orgasm, the man does not need to achieve or stop ejaculation. any man who has been aroused near explosion, allowed to cool down, and then aroused again (and again... yeah!) knows this type of orgasm. that moment just before you cannot take anymore teasing, where your head swoons and your body tingles, is what can arguably called an orgasm. in some ways it is more pleasurable than the orgasm itself. however, because most men place ultimate importance on the act of ejaculation, many would argue that this is not an internal male orgasm.

yet, somewhere between blowing a load (or blowing it without shooting) and reaching near-climax is the ultimate orgasm for men. its basically the whole point of the taoist practice and finger method. you achieve an internal orgasm, accompanied by all the euphoria and excitement, but you dont actually come (internally or externally). this is *very* difficult to do. it requires the ability to totally blank your mind while simultaneously straining yourself in a way i can best describe by comparing it to doing just one more 90# barbell curl at the gym when you have done so many reps that you feel like your arms simply cant lift another ounce.

moreover, with a partner its even tougher. the female energy is incredibly powerful and becomes a difficult distraction-- especially if shes gorgeous! for this reason, the taoists always say its easier to practice with an unattractive woman!

finally, besides the incredible personal rewards of all of this effort, theres another important benefit. once you gain mastery over your orgasm, you are able to really feel the energy behind the whole lovemaking process. theres an energy exchange between a man and a woman (the yin and the yang) that you can ride like a surfer on a wave. the practitioner of these techniques will have more awareness of not only his own arousal, but also that of his partner. with circular breathing techniques, a man can actually pull an orgasm out of his female partner while prolonging his own pleasure in the process.

i am not trying to say all of this has made me the best lover in the world. however, i do believe these practices have made me a better lover than i was before. if you are serious about these kinds of things, you should look into it further on your own. good luck.

------------------

i love music!

Quiz.............crap........I better study hard.........LOL

------------------

Brian Transeau on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."