Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Savage Love

Unbound

I love Dave Savage and his columb in the voice - anybody check out this weeks issue - shit eaters ...i think thats too far to go with a sex columb - i'm glad to see such a freak as him to be able to draw the lines - i never thaught i would see the day that even he would not allow some sortof activity

so any comments on him or the columb

------------------

bal22.gif

I Wanna Rock ~ WhatAfuck

TëMA AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

Dave Savage drawing the line........whoa.....Never heard that he actually did something like that before but with shit eaters, you have to draw the line.

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

Sorry, it is Dan Savage. Some of his columns are pure bullshit and some are pure genius.

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

Originally posted by goddessoflove:

I think it's *Dan* Savage tho, no?

Still rocks.

G

Probably Dan then smile.gif - I’m horrible with names -

the most heated debates I found in his column were about circumcision - so silly I think

------------------

bal22.gif

I Wanna Rock ~ WhatAfuck

TëMA AIM: ArthurBrooklyn