Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WEATHER LIKE THIS.....

trevor69

is perfect for snuggling with that special girl(s)...any takers cwm4.gif

brrrrrr...i think i should put back my winter clothes...this grass skirt is not keeping little cartman warm...brrrrrrr cwm32.gif

------------------

carthula.gif

SUMMER IS HERE!!!

i'm soooo down to go back to hawaii...let's do this cwm12.gif ...i'm soooo sick of this sorry weather....arghhhh....my tan is fading cwm23.gif

hey u can bring the whole great space coaster group...they look like a riot to hang out with...woo hoo cwm27.gif

------------------

carthula.gif

SUMMER IS HERE!!!

Originally posted by trevor69:

i'm soooo down to go back to hawaii...let's do this cwm12.gif ...i'm soooo sick of this sorry weather....arghhhh....my tan is fading cwm23.gif

hey u can bring the whole great space coaster group...they look like a riot to hang out with...woo hoo cwm27.gif

I was supposed to go to Hawaii last fall but my plans fell through. I couldn't even get my $$ back so I have all this $$ with Continental Airlines that I could just to Hawaii on a whim, so I'm ready!!!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

hawaii, never been there, I should go sometime

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

Originally posted by torontotrance:

hawaii, never been there, I should go sometime

The weather, the people, the water! Everything is just beautiful there! I wanna go back!!! frown.gif

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

dale is right...it's definitely beautiful in hawaii...it's just too freaking expensive

hey can u bring an extra person with ur continental tickets...if not, just stuff me in the luggage cwm4.gif

------------------

carthula.gif

SUMMER IS HERE!!!

hey can u bring an extra person with ur continental tickets...if not, just stuff me in the luggage

No, take me, I'm smaller, stuff me in the luggage

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

bro i dunno about bragging about u being smaller...hehehe cwm4.gif

well if u really want to go since u haven't been to hawaii...go right ahead...on one condition...

i will go to toronto instead since i never been there and u will let me stay at ur place for free...is that a deal or what cwm35.gif

------------------

carthula.gif

SUMMER IS HERE!!!