Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BOB's vibratorz...

navid73

I dunno if this question was just for the guys, or if by BOBs you meant battery operated boyfriends but whatever, I'm answering anyways! wink.gif

I have a Pocket Rocket with the two attachments. It's great! But I'm thinking about getting another one b/c I'm getting kinda bored with it.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by dale77:

I dunno if this question was just for the guys, or if by BOBs you meant battery operated boyfriends but whatever, I'm answering anyways! wink.gif

I have a Pocket Rocket with the two attachments. It's great! But I'm thinking about getting another one b/c I'm getting kinda bored with it.

Pocket Rocket huh? dunno that one...whatdya think about the spider fingers one....you know which one i'm talking about? smile.gif

cwm34.gifcwm35.gif

Originally posted by navid73:

that plus this ridiculous weather and you wont leave your place til july smile.gif i think rickys hazit

Gotta love Ricky's.

So I take it you like to use toys on women?

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

I

incredable .. the rocket is the best toy out there ! this thing is liek mans best friend ! did u read my pocket rocket review in misskitties vibrator review post ... ??? i wnana go and pick a a box of them so i have a life time supply ... maybe i'll give out as stcking stuffers for teh sex board christmas party .... (and i'm not talkin bout the stocking u hang on the mantle !)

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

incredable .. the rocket is the best toy out there ! this thing is liek mans best friend ! did u read my pocket rocket review in misskitties vibrator review post ... ??? i wnana go and pick a a box of them so i have a life time supply ... maybe i'll give out as stcking stuffers for teh sex board christmas party .... (and i'm not talkin bout the stocking u hang on the mantle !)

I don't recall your posts but the stocking stuffer thing is a GREAT idea! LOL!!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

i did not have one cause I have no girl currently, so that kinda defeats the purpose

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

Hmmmmm...you sound like my kinda guy, wanna come over later? You can play with me and my toy!!

mmmmm... hours of fun.... and a good tender sore tickling that will have you moaning the whole next day...i'm on my way

cwm1.gif

Hmmmmm...you sound like my kinda guy, wanna come over later? You can play with me and my toy!!

mmmmm... hours of fun.... and a good tender sore tickling that will have you moaning the whole next day...i'm on my way

cwm1.gif

I've got new Duracells, where are you already!!!!???!!!!!!!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

dale babe you helped make the day pass..and im gonna lick, rub, nibble, thrust and spank you bad girl you are gonna be mad wet and shakin

cwm26.gif

dale babe you helped make the day pass..and im gonna lick, rub, nibble, thrust and spank you bad girl you are gonna be mad wet and shakin

cwm26.gif

Today's been quite a day and yes, time sure did fly. And now I'm good and ready for some lovin!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

I've got 2 pocket rockets; the pink one with attachments and the plain white one. If I could only have one toy this would be it. A *must* have.

The Realistic - vibrating dildo thats wow, really realistic! When i asked for a really realistic cock with balls toy the girl put it on the counter and I said "do you have anything smaller? That's too big." It's the 8" version (the smallest they make) and goddam it's huge! I used it the other night for phone sex and im still walkin funny... wink.gif but seriously, it really feels like the real thing. The box says its modeled from a real cock and hand finished to be really real with birthmarks and veins and everything. The vibe part broke a long time ago and i still really love that toy... Worth every penny and it was like $80 4 years ago.

The Frog - Got it in London in that chain sexy store, um, ann summers or something. It's a long curved rubbery thing that gyrates and you put inside you (hello g-spot!!!) with a little frog sitting on the side of it that vibes your clit while the other part is inside. This toy is like magic! Only sometimes its too good and I wanted to play for longer but now I'm done too soon...

I have more, but these are *definitely* my favorites.

Yummmmm, I may have to go home early today...

XO,

G

Originally posted by goddessoflove:

The Realistic - vibrating dildo thats wow, really realistic! When i asked for a really realistic cock with balls toy the girl put it on the counter and I said "do you have anything smaller? That's too big." It's the 8" version (the smallest they make) and goddam it's huge! I used it the other night for phone sex and im still walkin funny... wink.gif but seriously, it really feels like the real thing. The box says its modeled from a real cock and hand finished to be really real with birthmarks and veins and everything. The vibe part broke a long time ago and i still really love that toy... Worth every penny and it was like $80 4 years ago.

The Frog - Got it in London in that chain sexy store, um, ann summers or something. It's a long curved rubbery thing that gyrates and you put inside you (hello g-spot!!!) with a little frog sitting on the side of it that vibes your clit while the other part is inside. This toy is like magic! Only sometimes its too good and I wanted to play for longer but now I'm done too soon...

Hmmmmm. This Frog sounds like an interesting character. Let's talk company, model #s, etc. Where can I get one of those bad boys?

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg