Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it me......

aboyfrombklyn

I just can't figure out why peeps on the board have such a problem with kats that have muscles...Please stop the hate! cwm23.gif

------------------

What Makes a Man Run?

People can't understand why a man runs. They don't see any sport in it. Argue it lacks the sight and thrill of body contact. Yet, the conflict is there, more raw and challenging than than any man versus man competition. For in running it is man against himself, the cruelest of opponents. The other runners are not the real enemies. His adversary lies within him, in his ability, with brain and heart to master himself and his emotions.

Glenn Cunningham

AIM: Spragga25

Originally posted by spragga25:

I just can't figure out why peeps on the board have such a problem with kats that have muscles...Please stop the hate! cwm23.gif

There's nothing wrong with muscles when they're nice and normal looking. I'm talking about these jokers who work out and have these rediculously huge muscles. And I'm all for a hot guy taking his shirt of in a club, why not, if you look hot but then to walk around with their arms sticking out b/c they THINK they're too big to hang like normal arms....well those guys just make me laugh. And what's worse is when they do it when they're NOT in the clubs!

When working out becomes an obsession and one's life totally revolves around working out and stuff like that, I'm really turned off b/c guys are sometimes just WAY too into themselves.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn:

or do other guys not like fake breasts, too much makeup, skimpy clothing, etc???

I don't know about the rest of you, but I like a girl who has a certain amount of class. Just curious to how other people feel on this.

i ageee

Originally posted by dale77:

There's nothing wrong with muscles when they're nice and normal looking. I'm talking about these jokers who work out and have these rediculously huge muscles. And I'm all for a hot guy taking his shirt of in a club, why not, if you look hot but then to walk around with their arms sticking out b/c they THINK they're too big to hang like normal arms....well those guys just make me laugh. And what's worse is when they do it when they're NOT in the clubs!

When working out becomes an obsession and one's life totally revolves around working out and stuff like that, I'm really turned off b/c guys are sometimes just WAY too into themselves.

Still don't get it! cwm6.gif

------------------

What Makes a Man Run?

People can't understand why a man runs. They don't see any sport in it. Argue it lacks the sight and thrill of body contact. Yet, the conflict is there, more raw and challenging than than any man versus man competition. For in running it is man against himself, the cruelest of opponents. The other runners are not the real enemies. His adversary lies within him, in his ability, with brain and heart to master himself and his emotions.

Glenn Cunningham

Originally posted by spragga25:

hmmm... spranga babe... i have no problem with muscles.. not one problem at all.. I LOVE THEM! but everything must be in moderation sweetie... what my girls tastyt and dale are saying is that muscles are nice, hitting the gym a few times a week is nice too, but let's not make it the top priority cause then that when there's a problem... there are way more constructive things to do with your life... like tasty suggested, read a book, go to a museum, etc.

when the muscles they are struttin around with are uhh, FAKE from steroids then we see that the desire to look good has become a compulsion... an obsession.. and how could that be good?

just my 2 cents... hope it helped... cwm38.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Guest xfactor834

Class is definitely a good thing for ladies to have...definite turn-on cwm16.gif

------------------

nice.jpg

Don't fly too high on borrowed wings

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

hmmm... spranga babe... i have no problem with muscles.. not one problem at all.. I LOVE THEM! but everything must be in moderation sweetie... what my girls tastyt and dale are saying is that muscles are nice, hitting the gym a few times a week is nice too, but let's not make it the top priority cause then that when there's a problem... there are way more constructive things to do with your life... like tasty suggested, read a book, go to a museum, etc.

when the muscles they are struttin around with are uhh, FAKE from steroids then we see that the desire to look good has become a compulsion... an obsession.. and how could that be good?

just my 2 cents... hope it helped... cwm38.gif

I kinda see where you're coming from, but I have a lot of friends that seems to fall under the "musclehead" category - which also includes my brother (nicknamed "genetic freak" by all of us). I lift 4-5 days a week and it not an obsession, it's a hobby...I love to lift weights to get out the frustration of a hectic day at work....The effects of lifting is just gravy. I just get upset because to me it seems lots of peeps on the board have a problem with jocks - same shit I had to put with in college. If that ain't the case - I'll have no beef...but if it is, that's when I get really angry! But I do see your point, and I don't agree with it, but thanx for your opinion!

------------------

What Makes a Man Run?

Glenn Cunningham