Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Copycat Miami

Guest Mr. Negativity

Guest Amado

Wow, 1000 + views

Not bad at all.

I will be spinning on Saturday at DOLCE Ultralounge,

1505 Ocean Drive - former billboard live.

This is my new residency on Saturdays

If you get there before 12 pm ask for Ari at the front door, and tell

her your there to see dj Amado in the 360 Glass lounge.

No cover.

Yet after 12:30 - forget it,

its crazy packed outside.

Amado

www.djAmado.us

Guest Techno Slut
How many minimal parties are really out there in Miami?

Why would you be complaining about this?

For me honestly - it seems like this town is run by the mash up,

or open format as they call it. I will take minimal, techno, deep house, acid jazz, any day over the dreaded mash up.

I mean truly - going from madonna, to kenny rogers, to freaking salsa, and shakira -

really kills me. And it seems thats what all the major venues are doing in this town.

You want to talk about LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Lack of creativity, and a feel for anything new and different is what is driving our hometown into the ground. When I was younger the reason I loved going to clubs so much was because the music was always new and fresh, what I heard in the clubs was not what I heard on the radio, yet now everywhere I go all I here is radio play music. I mean for goodness sake the majority of djs I hear now a days coming from this town could either play for power _ _ or at the spanish wedding -- its driving me absolutely crazee.

Having spent a good portion of my life in clubs all over, maybe has just left me with greater expectations of what it should be or where I truly believe it should be by now.

It just seems like it has not progressed foward in our hometown as much as it should have. Miami should be leading the way, yet I feel it has fallen so far behind.

And if "Mr FlashLight Repair man" wants to comment then by all means, - it is welcome.

Amado

Sad to say, but I travel all over Europe, and Miami used to be cool, now Europe is the hot spot for any techno...

Guest Mr. Negativity
Sad to say, but I travel all over Europe, and Miami used to be cool, now Europe is the hot spot for any techno...

No one gives a flying fuck about techno.

Guest Amado

Also spun several of your tunes last Saturday at DOLCE.

I actually started looking for them after you posted in one of our discussions threads.

Nice work Midnight Perverts.

I Play those tracks out of respect for you.

Keep it real

Amado

www.djAmado.us

Guest TechnoJunkie87
No one gives a flying fuck about techno.

You sound like a petty person.Don't go to Europe, is not for you.

Guest Mr. Negativity
You sound like a petty person.Don't go to Europe, is not for you.

You're absolutely right... I mean why would anyone in their right mind buy a $1,400 economy class ticket to fly to a continent with so much history, culture and variety to listen to stupid techno??? :shot:

By the way, I think what you meant to type was: "Don't go to Europe, it's not for you."

Guest djway830
You're absolutely right... I mean why would anyone in their right mind buy a $1,400 economy class ticket to fly to a continent with so much history, culture and variety to listen to stupid techno??? :shot:

By the way, I think what you meant to type was: "Don't go to Europe, it's not for you."

u positively need 2 chillax on the grammar! Now put that in your pipe and smoke it. LOL

Hope U R doing well.

Guest TechnoJunkie87

Now I See why so many people say negative things about Miami.

BTW:I hope your posting gives you a power trip.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr. Negativity
Now I See why so many people say negative things about Miami.

BTW:I hope your posting gives you a power trip.

It does give me a power trip! You cannot even imagine how omnipotent I feel when I press the keys on my keyboard... It's almost like a fucking orgasm when I have the opportunity to make fun of people!

Now shut the fuck up because techno in Miami (which isn't even really techno) these days sucks hairy donkey balls!

Guest Amado

I mean honestly, how much flame is Mr Negativity allowed to pull off in this forum.

Down right disrespectful. Even foul grammar towards other posting.

Truly not right. I speak to so many people that no longer post in this forum because of Mr Negativity. Spams every single post pretty much. We can agree to disagree but down right disrespecting other people - not cool at all. I know for certain many people will not even come back and visit cooljunkie.com because of negative boy. Not good for business.

Don't be jerk Negative boy, no one likes a jerk.

Guest Seb
I mean honestly, how much flame is Mr Negativity allowed to pull off in this forum.

Truly not right. I speak to so many people that no longer post in this forum because of Mr Negativity. Spams every single post pretty much. We can agree to disagree but down right disrespecting other people - not cool at all. I know for certain many people will not even come back and visit cooljunkie.com because of negative boy. Not good for business.

it wouldn't be the first time.

Exhibit A: Club Planet

Guest djway830

Dood....Mr. Negativity has nothing to do with why people don't use this forum. I can honestly tell you that he is the most argumentative person on the planet. The dood only posts to disagree with everyone....At least he doesn't discriminate. The posts are funny sometimes and he seems to be keeping this site going. You should be thanking him!

Guest Mr. Negativity
Dood....Mr. Negativity has nothing to do with why people don't use this forum. I can honestly tell you that he is the most argumentative person on the planet. The dood only posts to disagree with everyone....At least he doesn't discriminate. The posts are funny sometimes and he seems to be keeping this site going. You should be thanking him!

:comfort::ghey::shot: