Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite fantasies

live1

Okay, we've all got em. So you're in your apartment listening to your favorite CD, lying on your bed - just lounging around by yourself - nowhere to be - nothing to do - your mind wanders. . . . where does it wander to????

I usually go straight for the threesome. It's me and my favorite guy at the time, and in walks a really cute girl who's kinda shy but gets a little frisky when you start teasing her. Then it's all about me and the girl making out while the guy watches. Then it turns into me watching them fuck. Then it's me eating pussy while he's getting me from behind. Then god knows what. . . but it usually involves a good wet threesome.

Anyone else?

Originally posted by live1:

Okay, we've all got em. So you're in your apartment listening to your favorite CD, lying on your bed - just lounging around by yourself - nowhere to be - nothing to do - your mind wanders. . . . where does it wander to????

I usually go straight for the threesome. It's me and my favorite guy at the time, and in walks a really cute girl who's kinda shy but gets a little frisky when you start teasing her. Then it's all about me and the girl making out while the guy watches. Then it turns into me watching them fuck. Then it's me eating pussy while he's getting me from behind. Then god knows what. . . but it usually involves a good wet threesome.

Anyone else?

yes that one works..lets implement ASAP

There are a couple of amazingly beautiful women I have met and spoken with in club bathrooms who are always popping up in my fantasies.

I'll go into the stall with her and we'll make out and come all over each other's fingers...

Or there'll be two friends, and the three of us will be rubbing our topless bodies together in a three-way kiss, going down, lifting up skirts and pulling down panties...

Or I'll go in w/her and her boyfriend. She won't let me touch her unless I let him fuck me first... or she'll only let me watch her masturbate as I suck him off...

The possibilities are endless.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

One of mine is that I'm at work but totally alone in my office. I'm sitting at my desk doing work (yeah, right! Who am I kidding? You know I'm on Clubplanet) and there's a knock on the door. I buzz the person in and it's the guy that I'm into at the given moment. He comes in and we start making out on my desk but we procede to the conference room and fuck like rabbits on the long table. I'm talking any and every position for hours.

Yeah. That's one of my favorites.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Getting jump in a large tub full of red Jell-O by three... no make it four voluptous women. I love that being overwhelm feeling.

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."

There are a couple of amazingly beautiful women I have met and spoken with in club bathrooms who are always popping up in my fantasies.

I'll go into the stall with her and we'll make out and come all over each other's fingers...

Or there'll be two friends, and the three of us will be rubbing our topless bodies together in a three-way kiss, going down, lifting up skirts and pulling down panties...

Or I'll go in w/her and her boyfriend. She won't let me touch her unless I let him fuck me first... or she'll only let me watch her masturbate as I suck him off...

The possibilities are endless.

tastyt, you said it best, girl!!! And let's not forget having the boyfriend watch while she and I fuck. YUMMM.... PURRRRRR!!!!

------------------

dolphincool.gifdancingdol.gif

doljump.gif

Okay, so ever since I read the one about the bathroom stall, THAT'S been my new fantasy. Mmmmmm good. I can certainly get some fresh ideas from all of you. It is a fantasy, after all - no need to feel tied down to any particular one. Sometimes when I'm at the gym and I'm lying naked in the sauna and another girl is lying across from me I close my eyes and imagine looking up to her staring at me. We connect and she can tell I'm turned on, so she comes closer and touches my pussy and then there's a naughty "I hope we don't get caught" fondling session, all the while sweaty and wet and wanting more. I keep hoping that that fantasy will materialze, but I always end up too shy in the real scenario. But I sure do love going in there naked!!

Gosh, sorry to leave all you men out of these scenarios - you know I'd sure love to have you all join too - but something about women in my fantasies, I just don't know. It's just a little naughtier, I guess.

But you know I love you!!!!!

well i have lots of them : i been talking with a guy since two months now and i like him so much i fantasy all th etime the moment i will meet him how we will meet and have wild sex etc..

but my usuall fantasis are : me laying on the desk of my man in his work with my legs wide open , fingering my self and he will be sit on hes chair watching me doing that ....

------------------

sc.JPG

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Originally posted by scaredgirl:

but my usuall fantasis are : me laying on the desk of my man in his work with my legs wide open , fingering my self and he will be sit on hes chair watching me doing that ....

oh man scaredgirl... you just reminded me of my suit and tie fantasy... all over his mahogany desk, the tie still hanging around his neck, his shirt buttons undone, the calvin klein boxer briefs just peaking over the top of his undone pants... cwm32.gif his face buried between my legs... cwm32.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540