Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP!

bobadrinker

Let's say hypothetically that you go on a trip with your girl to some exotic beach side resort. Things get frisky and in the spur of the moment you lift her dress and take a pic of her ass...in the bare! And let's say her mom happens to see the pic and get furious with it. WHAT DO YOU DO??? What would you, hypothetically, say or do to rememdy the situation or what not? Please help now! cwm14.gif

GOTTA JUST LAUGH ABOUT IT. I WAS ON A TRIP WITH MY GFS FAM AND I DECIDED IT WOULD BE REAL COOL TO SNAP A SHOT OF MY "JUNK" DOWN THE SWIM SHORTS...LO AND BEHOLD THE PHOTOS WERE DEVELOPED BY THE MOM AND AFTER FIGURING IT OUT I ENDED UP GETTING A COPY IN A FRAME! WE HAD A BIG LAUGH OVER IT---CDADDY

the shite hiteth the fan..

i'd probably avoid the mom til the gfriend has a chance to tell her some story how you two are in love and young and fun-loving or some shit like that smile.gif

and, yeah, avoid the DAD at all costs..

tell the mom you burnt all the pictures and the negatives (though keep them in a safety deposit box) tongue.gif

i guess it depends mostly on her parents..

how old're you guys anyhoo?

i know more than a few of my ex's moms and/or dads would probably come after me with a double barrel shotgun to stick up my butt.. if they only knew smile.gif

aaah.. the power of chee.. err.. digital photography

cwm4.gif

morph_

------------------

AIM: morph10010