Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chicago House Listeners In South Florida

Guest HouseFunk01

Guest HouseFunk01

All right check it, My crew and i are planing on starting a house weekly in ft lauderdale at a hookah bar with a huge dance floor we'll be playing from jackin Chicago house to deep house and soulfull house . We will also be booking house djs as well. I need some opinions and input on this let me know whats up. THNX ILL HOUSE YOU!

P.M. me for my direct details..

I've been in south FL for a lil over 10 years now and def enjoy house.. I've held several monthlies and weeklies in Broward & Dade.. So i know the exact spot, that location has a nice decor but Downtown Ft. Laud is strange when it comes to good music.. (house in particular)

But hit me up I have and know several DJ's (in Broward) that will be willing to support myself included

but keep an eye out for guys like Way / Peace / Aaron Feld / some of the old Lust Crew / Stenback / Dennis Baker / Jimmy T / Bigz etc... I know i forgot some of my homies please forgive me It's been a while :):pothead:

Guest HouseFunk01

Alright peeps its going down we are going to have a chicago house night in fort laudedale probably starting on the 2nd or 3rd week in Jan stay tune and look out for the flyers. stay posted.

Guest djway830
being from the midwest... im always down for some chicago house

love me some justin long!

Where were U when I had him down last July?

Btw, what do U think of 'Wasted Chicago Youth'?

Guest djway830
I just recently had one of their songs on my myspace profile...

'I Speak'

Yeah homey. Good track. They have a new EP to be released soon. Be on the lookout!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dj_Peace
All right check it, My crew and i are planing on starting a house weekly in ft lauderdale at a hookah bar with a huge dance floor we'll be playing from jackin Chicago house to deep house and soulfull house . We will also be booking house djs as well. I need some opinions and input on this let me know whats up. THNX ILL HOUSE YOU!

Wassup brotha! Count me in to support! Holla at me if you want me to come thru on the decks- I always try to support local promotions adn evnets as long as I am not on the road. January is a good time to kick it off and I look forward to NOT having to drive all the way down to SOBE in order to hear some good tunes (since I live in Plantation).

In the meantime, there are plenty of good locals that play some nice tunes - B-Side, Dj Way, Dennis Baker, Andre Soul, Dj Chris, Ray Benson...the list goes on and on. Also, feel free to check me out at www.myspace.com/dj_peace69 or at the label www.soulelevationmusic.com. Finally, check us out every Tuesday nite on handzonradio.com from 10:30 pm- 12:30 am and Cyberjamz.com from 9-11 p.m. every Thursday nite

• 11 months later...