Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Devine78

gravity

I obviously dont know you but have come across two of your recent posts... I think you really need to question this 5 year relationship that you have. Why, you ask? Well, in one thread, you were contemplating cheating on your boyfriend with a married man and in another thread you were contemplating cheating on your boyfriend with girls. If this relationship of yours was so poignant, I don't think that you'd be considering cheating with every guy/girl whatever that comes your way. Its only a matter of time...

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

GRAVITY WELL HERE IS THE DEAL. I HAVE ONLY HAD ONE SEX PARTNER I AM 23 BEEN WITH MY MAN WHO I DO LOVE VERY MUCH FOR 5 YEARS. BUT FOR SOME REASON LATELY MY HORMONES HAVE BEEN RAGING! SO I DID CONTEMPLATE DOING SOMETHING NEW BUT THANKS TO THE GREAT MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD AND READING OTHER POSTS I AM HAPPY I AM WITH MY MAN, AND WILL NEVA EVA CHEAT! THANKS GUYS!! I THINK I WILL JUST HAVE TO DRESS UP A LITTLE MORE IN THE BEDROOM AND TRY MORE NEW THINGS THATS ALL!!LOL!! cwm30.gif