Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys...i need ur opinion

airatomic

ok so i kinda have this problem, but maybe i'm just paranoid and its really nutin...but here it goes....

i met this girl and we hit it off pretty well and i asked for her # and she was really anxious to give it to me and stuff...but now that i call her she is like never home and she didnt return my call and i really hate when people do that...so is it really nutin or is it a cause to worry? oh yea..she told me she was gonna be busy this week so thats another piece of info

thanx in advance for ur feedback

------------------

E...there is no other alternative

Guest xfactor834

Whenever you talk back with her, don't make it such a big deal that..."Where were you? Why didn't you call me back!?"

That's acting like you're waaaaaaay too serious, maybe even desperate...and what's worse, she could see it as a sign of possessiveness on your part.

Better thing to do: When you talk back with her, ask her if she's had a good couple of days. Whatever she says, let her know that you called her and that she wasn't there. That's all.

This way she knows you care since you called her, and you're not being overly assertive by asking her where she was.

Play it cool. Call her when you want. Fuck the waiting game. If you feel like giving her a ring, call her up.

Go to lunch, have some ice cream, go to the beach together when the sun is setting. Watch a movie and talk about it later.

In other words, don't come on too strong. Be a friend for a few weeks, and then see how you like things.

Bottom line: Don't stress about her not calling you back. Even if she lies to you by saying "Oh my cat died"...who cares...you're not supposed to care where she was the whole time anyway =)

All you said was that you called her and she wasn't there...

Done.

Keep rollin' baby cwm38.gif

------------------

newsig.jpg

As one

how old is she? the younger she is, the more likely it is that she already forgot who you are.

BTW-- girls (esp the young ones) are always "really anxious" to give their numbers but much less anxious to actually have you use it. you see, son, they want flattery more than they want a date.

forget it. leave your number. when shes bored she might call you. however, dont let it shake your confidence if she doesnt. the slickest dudes on the planet get blown off now and again.

most def dont let this be a "cause to worry" bc it isnt that important. there are plenty of chicks out there who actually want to have you call them. go out this weekend and find a few more numbers. better yet, find a few girls to give your number to and let *them* call *you*.

------------------

i love music!

X and Sirdante, well put.... smile.gif You are experiencing what we have been thru at one time or another. When you feel like calling, go ahead and call. Try and be friendly and just keep it light and simple. I always try and tell people, if nothing romantic happens, maybe you just got a new friend..... Keep your chin up and do not let this screw with your confidence! If you never hear from her again, it is her loss not yours! cwm38.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Like X said, play it cool. If you start stressing over her not calling you back, go play ball, jog, or (even better) hit a bar and meet some other girls, go to the movies or something.

If she's into you, she'll let you know.

------------------

Fuck a signature...