Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A mix of great tunes...

Guest John Alexander

Guest John Alexander

While sick out of my damn mind during WMC, I managed to come up with this mix of amazing tunes...

All the tunes are top fucking notch. Check 'em out an support the artists/remixers responsible for such amazing stuff by finding them on Beatport, DjDownload, Trackitdown, etc, and whenever you get a chance to catch 'em live. They all make great tunes and I'm sure you'll probably like a lot of the stuff they make.

September - Danny Howells

Stolen Sunset - Silicone Soul

Right Off - Danny Howells - Faze Action Remix

Dirty - King Unique - E Dancer Remix

Tonite - M.A.N.D.Y.

The Human Bond - Kevin Saunderson - Claude VonStroke Rave Recognize Mix

Good Love - Kevin Saunderson - Jay Haze Edit

The Wish - Stryke - Stryke's Acid Musique Dub

The Journey - Cirez D

Life2Live feat. Green Velvet - Layo & Bushwacka - Jesse Rose Stripper Dub

Kinetic - Golden Girls - Prok & Fitch Golden Shower Remix

Download link:

OneoutofbillionsamI....mp3

Thinking about why I put these particular tunes in their order, I came up with the name for my mix, One out of billions am I...

I started things on the ultra smooth side with Danny Howells and Silicone Soul, then I started picking up the tempo with some more Danny Howells/Faze Action.

The mix rides smoothly between the next two tracks and starts picking up some more with the Kevin Saunderson tunes. The Jay Haze Edit of "Good Love" is the only tune on here with what I consider actual lyrics, and it kind of blows it up real nice for me.

Going forward, the Stryke and Eric Prydz (Cirez D) tunes seem to just keep bringing on more and more energy. The "Life2Live" tune is one of my favorite tunes, and the redo to the old school "Kinetic" just leaves me wanting more. With that recognizable melody, It was a proper ending for me.

Anyhow, the tunes are all amazing. Enjoy the mix and look out for more stuff from all these guys.