Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys that aren't dogs...~attendance~

starcapone

i need someone to snuggle with

someone that just doesn't want me for sex

someone that is compassionate

a guy that's successful and can take care of me..(i'm not a golddigger) cwm4.gif

anyone like that...do they exist.. cwm25.gif

------------------

sara00.jpg

*make a pussy wet*

They do exist, unfortunately I'm with my soulmate already. Sorry girls. There are more out there. You just have to hang in there til fate brings you two together. It will happen. I didn't believe in that shit for a long time.....I do now. cwm1.gif

a guy that's successful and can take care of me..(i'm not a golddigger)

anyone like that...do they exist..

well if you find him....let me know if he has a sister.........I need a sugar momma too....

...it's ok if she wants me for sex though...lol...I tend to prefer it that way wink.gif

theyre few and far between, but yes they do exist

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

Originally posted by starcapone:

a guy that's successful and can take care of me..(i'm not a golddigger) cwm4.gif

anyone like that...do they exist.. cwm25.gif

Girl....we def all want the same thing!

I think I have mine but he needs to get his shit together just a bit more!

Very disappointing!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

i'm about to turn into a fucken lesbian...i hate men and your fucked up ness...

u kno, some of u girls turn guys into assholes and then complain bout the scarcity of good ones

------------------

E...there is no other alternative

anyone like that...do they exist.. cwm25.gif well, some do exist - i'm a big fan of cuddling

cheers!

I'm what a lot of guys call a "SUCKER"! I've never cheated on a girl, never thought about it, and don't plan on it. Maybe it's me, but when I'm in a relationship with someone, I focus just on that person (isn't that why you're with the person?) The funny part is that I know so many guys who cheat on their girls, and still things work out for them. Am I doing something wrong??

I know some of you guys may think I'm a sucker, but look at it this way: How would you like it if the guy your sister was seeing was banging 3 other girls??? I know I wouldn't appreciate that.

------------------

calvin.gif

Originally posted by airatomic:

u kno, some of u girls turn guys into assholes and then complain bout the scarcity of good ones

I agree. There are a lot of girls that treat men like shit, especially when we are younger. Is it any wonder then that a lot of men start treating women like shit?

If you want a good man, then you better start with yourself. No "good" man in his right mind wants to get with a girl that doesn't meet his standards.

------------------

smile.gif

Originally posted by rparadox:

I agree. There are a lot of girls that treat men like shit, especially when we are younger. Is it any wonder then that a lot of men start treating women like shit?

If you want a good man, then you better start with yourself. No "good" man in his right mind wants to get with a girl that doesn't meet his standards.

PLEASE explain to me what those standards are?????

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

It's simple. Just treat yourself with the same respect that you expect your perfect man to treat you with.

If you don't want your man to sleep around, or hang out all night, then you shouldn't do those things either. Also, don't put up with any BS from the beginning, and you should forget the part about "a guy that's successful and can take care of me."

If you respect yourself as a queen, then that's how other people will respect you.

------------------

smile.gif

Yo this is all bullshit. Most girls like a challenge and like to go for the badass. Seriously I've tried to be as nice and sincere to any girl that I like and you know what I end up being?? Their fucken best friend!! Then all I hear from them is there crying, calling me at 3am saying the guy their with just cheated on them or hit them or whateva. And when I actually make a move on them I get "oh I think of you as just a friend" I had a g/f for two years that I loved dearly and did everything I could for and all I ended up with was her cheating on me numerous times. It was classic the last line she ever said to me "I love you but I can't be with you, you deserve better" Man I was a sucker, am a sucker, and will always be a sucker, just my nature I guess. Tried to be an asshole for a while but didnt like the guilt. It was interesting though, when I was a dick, I had this one girl sweating the shit out of me and the more I was a dick the more she sweated me. I even used to introduce her to people by calling her my slut and she'd laugh. Go figure

------------------

YaY to all my P-E-E-ps who BUMP and grind their way through this K-razy life

Originally posted by ezd2:

Yo this is all bullshit. Most girls like a challenge and like to go for the badass. Seriously I've tried to be as nice and sincere to any girl that I like and you know what I end up being?? Their fucken best friend!! Then all I hear from them is there crying, calling me at 3am saying the guy their with just cheated on them or hit them or whateva. And when I actually make a move on them I get "oh I think of you as just a friend" I had a g/f for two years that I loved dearly and did everything I could for and all I ended up with was her cheating on me numerous times. It was classic the last line she ever said to me "I love you but I can't be with you, you deserve better" Man I was a sucker, am a sucker, and will always be a sucker, just my nature I guess. Tried to be an asshole for a while but didnt like the guilt. It was interesting though, when I was a dick, I had this one girl sweating the shit out of me and the more I was a dick the more she sweated me. I even used to introduce her to people by calling her my slut and she'd laugh. Go figure

SO TRUE!

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."

Originally posted by ezd2:

sooo true...girls go for all the assholes!! you've got whats called the "nice guy syndrome." "you're too nice, i can't think of you like that, your just my friend." they just bitch to you about how their bf's are dicks and cheat on them, meanwhile your just sitting there thinking to yourself...heeellloo, what your looking for just described me. girls say they want someone who is sincere and doesn't cheat n all that bs. well you've passed them all by while u were going for those assholes. so why should the guys who got burnt treat you like a queen. secondly, the part about you want a guy who supports you. why do women have to be supported by men. women complain about equal rights, however, they expect the men to pull more weight. support yourself!! if men are no better than women, why are they less capable of supporting themselves. this comment wasn't meant to be taken in the wrong way. i have to intentions of starting a fight nor was it meant to be taken maliciously. its just my view on things.

-matt

------------------

finalcopy.jpg

nitro449 cwm27.gif u are so cute

--------------------------------------------

Clubgodraver said : why do women have to be supported by men. women complain about equal rights, however, they expect the men to pull more weight. support yourself!! if men are no better than women, why are they less capable of supporting themselves.

-------------------------------------------

I understand ur point darling but let's not generalize smile.gif not all man are dogs and also not all women need a man to be supported

xxx

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

sc.JPG

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

I was/am dating a NICE GUY.....very sweet,

nice looking, takes me out, does all the nice things for me.

He has never pushed himself on me just kisses me...that's it!

But.....

On the other hand on my part there is no attraction (sparks) for me!

And I have noticed that all he does it complain about everything!!

Can't do it anymore...he's gotta go!

I treat guys like gold. I treat them the way I wanna be treated....but it doesnt always work out like that for me! Or they are nice til they get a piece of ass!

IMO

------------------

also downtowngirl101

i've tried being nice, i've tried being an asshole.. somehow i always end up being too nice to the ones i REALLY like, and end up not getting them.. (read: we become best friends) so i end up with women whom i don't treat the way i'd treat my "princess" and whom i don't really like..

now if someone could explain the logic behind this, i'd be eternally grateful.

or.. i have to learn how to be assholes to the ones that i actually like.. which really doesn't sit too well with my general attitude..

i hate to say this but *most* women are REALLY fucked up when it comes to picking guys. one of my good buddies confessed that her bf was beating her.. and she's practically the smartest girl i know.. how fucking dumb is this? why would ANYONE put up with that kinda shit in ANY kinda relationship?

cwm23.gif

sorry.. felt like venting.

m.

------------------

AIM: morph10010

yeah guys.. seriously.. well be here all day trying to decide who screws the other more, guys or girls...

lets just say that there are just a lot of assholes... both male and female and lately... it just seems like that is ALL there is out there...

keep your head up everybody... you'll find what youre looking for when the time is right... cwm38.gif

but but but.. damn star i am feeling you on this topic.. esp. after the bullshit i dealt with today... cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Originally posted by morpheus_:

i've tried being nice, i've tried being an asshole.. somehow i always end up being too nice to the ones i REALLY like, and end up not getting them.. (read: we become best friends) so i end up with women whom i don't treat the way i'd treat my "princess" and whom i don't really like..

now if someone could explain the logic behind this, i'd be eternally grateful.

or.. i have to learn how to be assholes to the ones that i actually like.. which really doesn't sit too well with my general attitude..

i hate to say this but *most* women are REALLY fucked up when it comes to picking guys. one of my good buddies confessed that her bf was beating her.. and she's practically the smartest girl i know.. how fucking dumb is this? why would ANYONE put up with that kinda shit in ANY kinda relationship?

cwm23.gif

sorry.. felt like venting.

m.

HOLY SHIT! I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF. WILL A FEMALE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME AND MY BRO ABOVE HERE?!?!?!?

cwm42.gif

I WOULD ALSO BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL cwm23.gif

~CARSON~

------------------

AIM:Carson11115

Originally posted by carsonmartin:

HOLY SHIT! I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF. WILL A FEMALE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME AND MY BRO ABOVE HERE?!?!?!?

cwm42.gif

I WOULD ALSO BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL cwm23.gif

~CARSON~

She may be everything you think she is on the outside. But she prob has no self-esteem

either from the boyfriend or she's just doesn't know what to do with all that is going on with her!

IMO

------------------

also downtowngirl101