Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ministry of Sound Trance Nation tour date.

back2basics

• 2 weeks later...

Lemme know when Sasha & Digweed, Oakenfold, Van Dyk or Brandy James comes around.

Ok, so Brandy's not gonna be on Ministry of Sound anytime soon, but I still think he's one of the best trance spinners around.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhh, Chi-town radio. Gotta love it.

My pop's the VP of programming for Bonneville. They own WTMX, The Loop and Windy 100. in Chi.

Ok, so Loop and Windy are fairly lame, but TMX is strangely hip. That's what he's pushing for, though. He wanted to make a station that would "make mom feel cool".

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's pirates all over the place, I'm sure. I haven't been home in a LONG time, so I'm not sure what dial positions, etc.

Soon, though, they won't be pirate. The FCC has passed all but one piece of legislation that will allow Low power FM to be run legally. That'll be a good day.

As for the three groups? Well, in Chi, I know that there's CBS/Infinity, Bonneville, Clear Channel and I think Cox. I'm sure that there's a couple of mom & pop's left, but not many. Radio all accross the US is being run by about a 10 group circle. Cumulus and Clear Channel are the biggest culprits right now. Clear Channel has 800~ stations, while Cumulus is near 300, though all of Cumulus' stations are small-medium market.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pure presents......Paul Oakenfold

Medusa's Thursday @ Crobar

August 17th, 2000

smile.gif back2basic's are you going to check out the Trance Nation America tour Friday @ Crobar?

if so come up to the catwalk & say HI!

if you want to chat some more e-mail me at miss_bond@hotmail.com

Miss.Moneypenny

*drool* Oakey's gonna be in Chi? Hells yes I'll be there!

That's the day after my b'day, too. What a present. Just hope that this job thing comes thru and I'm able to move back home.

Even if not, on my b'day will be 1 year at my present company, so I can take a vacation day or 3 to come back home.

Yeah, def. gotta meet up. I'll be the roller in the corner with the drool out of the side of his mouth as Oakey spins.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~