Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey B2B

kove

I'll def. be up in Chi on Fri night. Dunno if I'm going out, though, since I have to be in Rosemont for the interview at 9am. If I do, I'll be at Cro, most likely.

BTW, what's the going roll price right now? Around here, we're paying from 15-25, depending upon who gets them and what they are. If I get this job, I'm just staying in Chi. My dad's company has a condo downtown, so I've already made plans with them to just crash there until I get an apt.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wait, I'm a crack smoker.

Heh, I'll -try- to be at Cro on Fri. Then again, I only know about 3 people in Chi these days, none of which happen to be female. As much as I'd -like- to go to Cro, I'd have to go alone, and I'd prolly not get in without a female companion.

Oh well, such is the nature of the business.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nah it's cool because we can meet up with miss moneypenny if it's a problem to get in without ladies but they have a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/ <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlists</A> /" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest list</A> </A> running.... But i have been in with a freind so it should be ok. I live downtown pretty near the club so meet up should be easy.

Dont worry about getting turned away i have NEVER been turned away from a club.

Just let me know if your up for it..

I am waiting on my Thursday American Airline email to see if there are any cheep flights to the UK so if there aren't all is cool.

As far as cadies your looking at 15-20.

[This message has been edited by back2basics (edited 07-20-2000).]

Yeah, that should be coo.

I've gotta check funds this weekend, since this interview is essentially costing me over a grand. I have to pre-pay to get into the school, and that's before I know if I'm even getting the job.

If I don't, the money comes back, but it's still outta my pocket this weekend.

Cro's still open until 5am on Fridays, no? The interview is at 9a in Rosemont. I'm just trying to figure time and such. I'm crashing at my dad's house in Highland Park that night, so I'm figuring a good hour to the house, nap for an hour, shower and blast by 7:30 to get there on time. Once again, depending upon the coin in hand. At this point, I've got nothing definite, except for the fact that I'll be in Chi on Friday night.

Heh, I could just go GQ that night instead of club kid. Who knows? Just kinda depends on mood and availability.

Damn, this could turn into a coming home party of sorts, just with all new people. The crew that I used to run with is either gone or moved on to other things. I think I'm the only one who's refused to lose what I love.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God, since getting with my 'family' a couple months back, I can count the number of drinks I've had on one hand.

Something about rolls and I that get along ALL too well. Gimme a roll and my water and I'm a happy, happy boy.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys are the greatest!

Now...to find my club clothes.

Down here, I'm the dj. It's about 120+ degrees in my booth, so my continual wear is khaki shorts, black t's and sandals. It's all about comfort, not style.

I know that the old diggs are here somewhere, though...

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~