Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monneypenny

Blah - it's Monday!!!

b2b it was really good to meet you to on friday! you missed a brilliant set from SISTER BLISS!! she really showed the guys what up!... i left about 3:30 a.m. w/Plum, D-a-N & Psycho Chilla sort of half way through taylor's set, actually i was a little dissapointed with his selection & the crowd sort of thinned out....

things to look foward to in the next month or so....

august 4 - BT

august 17 - paul oakenfold

august 31 - dave ralph

sept 7 - paul van dyke (tbc)

let me know later on in the week if you're still up for saturday, we don't mind picking you up on the way....

frown.gif kove sorry to hear about your friday nite... if you're not doing anything this saturday you should come out with us....

ttfn

Miss.Moneypenny

God sister bliss (not Lisa Lashes!!?!!?) yeh i did see the begining of her set she was very, very good.

I feel terrible today, too much booze yesterday..

Right book me in for all the above nights! Actually i havent seen PvD for a long time. He used to play Gatecrasher mainly and the crowd there are terrible so i try to stay away. So it should be interesting.

I will definatley be out Saturday, so long as there are no natural disasters or acts of god... and solong as my kidneys last out icon10.gif

right on....take it easy!!!

looking forward to the weekend already & it's only monday..... god i hate work...

i'm checking out this new club on friday called TRANSIT (used to be the old Shelter,i think they are looking for a little more upscale crowd than an underground club crowd)if your interested.... you can sign up on the folowing <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> @ www.chicagoscene.com/banads/transit

ttfn

Miss.Moneypenny

It was great to meet you and freinds Friday...

Sorry i had to leave looked like it was gona turn into a great night... Lisa Lashes was giving it some!!

Gota catch up with some work today icon9.gif so carn't post much!!

Anyway looking foward to this weekend. Met another Eglish guy on saturday (another bloody DJ god there everywhere!!) so he may be joining us.

Kove,

you missed some great tunes! Great news about the job, hope everything goes well. Get it sorted and we will hook up @ some point.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

top.gif

*Drool*

You gotta love Chicago hard house. Especially when it's spun by PB. That woman's amazing.

God I miss Chicago already. T'is ok, though. I know that I'm moving back, at least.

Heh, know what's sad? I'm -really- looking forward to a Chicago roll. Around here, we get bunk. They last maybe 3 hours, and they're never terribly intense. If I get a good one, it's damned near orgasmic.

Ok, back to the Tribune. Gotta find a temp. job until the United thing is final.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dlish <- knows his stuff.

No don't know James Bratton's but know of him, the reference wasn't to the Back to basics label but to a club that used the phrase for the name of the club in the UK.

It was my home from 90-95 Fridays, Saturdays and any other days.

But the label means loads to me too I love Garage and some of the things that came from the label are truly great.

Kove, we will get you sorted fella. If you ever want to come downtown for a night out though your always welcome to my sofa.

Monneypenny,

Like I said the more the merrier..... don't remember anybody's names though!

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

top.gif

[This message has been edited by back2basics (edited 07-25-2000).]