Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Money and B2B

kove

Well, even though the position with the ad agency still looks good, I'm still searching.

What's the job market like in Chi right now? I'm a 7 year radio/advertising guy, so I'm looking in that direction. I'd love to do club promotion, but I dunno if anyone even does that anymore.

I'm just trying to get there as fast as I can, and I'd appreciate any help you all could give.

t/y.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually, being on air is the -last- thing that I'm looking for.

I've been in radio for 7 years, and I'm sick of being on air. I love advertising, though, and so I'm looking for agencies, mainly. I've won award after award, so I know that I'm actually good at it.

Don't get me wrong, I love radio, I'm just sick of programming. My dad's trying to get me to work for him, but I don't wanna make his great station sound like shite by not having love for what I do. It's not worth that.

Oh well, the search continues. IT is great, but I don't know if I'd be happy doing it. I know I love advertising/promotions.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right,

Yeh dont really know anywhere. The clubs dont seem to promote in the same way as they do in NY etc.

Yeh i would agree with you about IT... it's shit! It's very difficult to motivate yourself in this field because the jobs is soooo boring. I am just waiting for the day i can afford a bar in Ibiza then i am gona sit on my arse in the sun for the rest of my life icon6.gif