Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for some assistance...

cfugitt

OK...I have been around chicago my whole life, busting my ass to make some cash...thinking that the scene here was ok...traveled some in the last couple of years and realize that this place blows... I just recently made a trip to the clubber disney land in spain, and now that I am back I am looking for a crew to hook up with that parties like they did over seas... I have a feeling that B2B knows what I am talking about...can I get a little assistance here...

Money's on the right track here.

I really don't party much during the week, my body just can't do it anymore. Come Friday, though, I'm hardcore until Sunday night.

It all depends on what you like, though. Personally, I'm rather tofu-ish. I blend easily with my surroundings. As long as it's not some stuck up, I'm better than you bullshit, I'm all about it. Give me a rave, a great night of trance or a good Chi house club and I'm ready to groove.

So what is -your- passion?

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"tofu" lol kove.

Well you have come to the right place!

Get yourself out tonight! Actually as i have put in the other thread i want to get the same sort of vibe with the boat parties. Kick it off early as you would at mambo and then have it large down below.

Problem is i carn't setup a buisiness until my green card is through icon9.gif

The WMC is very good too, dont know if you have been but for any wana be DJ's/ Producers / Promoters you have to get down there. And they have every big name DJ and producers releasing songs that will be big in Ibiza... It doesn't come cheep though.

And the really good thing is it's in March so when it's -20 here it's in the 80's in Miami.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

It's not just about the notes played, it's about the spaces in-between.

top.gif

MissMoneyPenny, I like House and some trance, but usually I am down for whatever. Something new is always a good thing. I like clubs and lounges for the venue...

B2B, you are absolutely right the Winter Music Conference is a blast. I have been down there twice. South Beach comes a close second to Ibiza for hard core partying.

Get yourself down next year, we are renting a house so we are going to be running some mad after parties.

It's gona get really messy. We are doing the same thing for Ibiza next year (for the closing parties) so if you up for it let me know... It' will work out cheeper than you paid this time!

And you should see the places we are looking at. We have quiet a big crowd going across so we need somewhere HUGE. I know quiet a few people over there (we went with John Kelly last year).

Anyway have you been to England clubbing yet?

Yep yep yep, certainly are moneypenny.

Red bull's, vodka and anything else that i can fit down my neck will be consumed!!

Looking forward to meeting your crew and kove.

You ever had VCR's moneypenny? (Vodka,red bull and champagne) It's an old Ibiza classic drink, setup you up for the rest of the night.

you don't know where my pieces are!!!!

mind outa the gutter.....

actually he just opened a shop in the last couple of months in the wicker park/bucktown neighbourhood, before that he worked out of Milio's hair salon on clark & belmont....

anyways i'd look for the shoes too....legs!!!

ok! i think the "bubbles" have already gone to my head!!!!

Oh yeh.... will look for the tat's then!

Thats if i make it to the bar before getting slapped!

Yeh just looking for someone good, so i will be checking yours out tonight. I think thats where a freind got his (clark/belmont) they did a great job.

I need to do something with my tacky one. Got mine done when i first got into house. There were these pills called doves so me and a good freind both got dove tattoo's. It makes me cringe now icon15.gif

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!! bounce.gif

[This message has been edited by back2basics (edited 07-21-2000).]

Sorry all, I went to NYC to check out some friends and to catch Paul Van Dyck at Twilo. MissMoneyPenny, I will take you up on that offer to get together with the crew sometime soon. Hopefully sometime this week. I need a day to recover from the weekend in NYC. I am getting old. thirty hours straight is kiling me...

Where can we hang out on Tuesday?

• 2 months later...