Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn::: b2b

wombat

I do alot of listening of music but i think I'm going to make a purchase real soon and start spending my money on wax and equipment instead of CD's. Will you be playing a regular spot @ Soul in the Hole? What night are you there?

Peace

Yeh nice one, sorted on the web pages though... it's my REAL work smile.gif

I am looking at chartering a boat for a Ibiza style 'private party', but i have to work out how these new laws are going to effect it.

Somebody was telling me that they were looking for a venue for bands, they went to get a licence for the place and they were told they will only get a liquor and entertainment licence if they serve food. That causes all sorts of other problems. But i guess if you keep it below 400 people it may be ok.

But a private party may be the answer.

Originally posted by back2basics:

But a private party may be the answer.

Private sounds like a killer idea. You can kinda make up your own definition of private, right?

Your private party advertised to the PURE crowd possibly, or something like that, some general community that you had in mind?

peace

Originally posted by wombat:

Private sounds like a killer idea. You can kinda make up your own definition of private, right?

Your private party advertised to the PURE crowd possibly, or something like that, some general community that you had in mind?

peace

Exactly, i think it gets round certain laws i dont want to have to deal with. Still some more checking to do. The boats don't care so long as they get their money. And being on a boat has certain benafits.

Originally posted by wombat:

Alright, well like I said, let me know if you need any help when you get started. Also, I noticed that you were organizing that Ibiza trip on the NY board, Are all the spots filled? If not, Do you have any specs? Dates & stuff?

How many people are wanting to go?

Basically we are going for the closing parties in September. It's by far the best time to go. We are getting a number of Villa's (all Luxury with swimming pools).

The acomadation works out @ $400 for the week, and we are going to try to get cheap flights. The cheap flights will probably be only from NY as that's where most of the people are going from. But it should work out at $1000 all in for a week.

basically everbody coming is well into clubbing, it could get loud and hectic. So unless you well 'up for it' wink.gif it may not be for you.

Mail me how many people at davids909@hotmail.com and we will see what we can do smile.gif