Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TheeO Ft Miss Blenna - Breath You In - Remixes - Now Out!

Guest twistedvinyl

Guest twistedvinyl

Artist : DJ Thee-O Ft Miss Blenna

Title : Breathe You In [The Remixes]

Mix (es) : Hadi Burpee Remix / Victor Gonzalez Remix / Bitwise Remix / Aris Grammenos Remix

Label : Source Of Gravity Digital

Cat : SofGDigi041

305Source_Digital_logo_large.jpg

Reaction Key Points : Dj Thee-O returns to the 'Source Of Gravity Digital'....you may remember back in May when he featured with his Original of 'Breathe You In ft Miss Blenna', well his is back again this time with the remixes and a cool set of remixes they are to! Back to the label comes a firm Source favourite from the U.S Hadi Burpee. Making their debut's on the label is Greece's Aris Grammenos and to complete the package we have Valencia's Victor Gonzalez on the remix duties and also Christopher Arnold better know as 'Bitwise' also from the U.S.

Feedback Below.....

Aris Grammenos remix makes the difference. Good work. 8/10 - Mavrou Vassilios (GR)

bitwise for me x - Chloe Harris [ Further Records ]

Very Nice! - Flash Brothers

Thanks! I like the Bitwise and Victor Gonzalez mixes the best. - Garrett S

"Hadi Burpee remix is for me. Solid reworking of the original that chugs along like a fat man drinking a carton of milk." - 3.5 / 5 - Jay Kaufman (Canada)

Aris Grammenos and Victor Gonzalez remixes are the ones that I put in my bag!, Overall a solid package 8/10 - dPen

Hadi Burpee remix is rather nice - Matt Black [ Segment Records ]

Another fine release from Thee-O. All tracks will be supported in our Progressive Channel by the next update,Cheers - Johan Nilsson [ Di.Fm ]

Thanks for this, great package of tunes...Victor Gonzales rmx is my pick here...techy and groovy with fat production – nice! Ben Coda

Thanks alot! Hadi Burpee mix is the one. Strong release!- Slim Steve Allen

More feedback and sample clips can be viewed from the link below @ mypromopool.com

http://mypromopool.com/labels/Source+Of+Gravity+Digital/r/5365

Can be purchased from any of the stores below and more digital download outlets!

Beatport.com

Junodownload.com

Djdownloaad.com

Resonantvibes.com

www.sourceofgravity.com

www.myspace.com/sourceofgravity