Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: B2B

wombat

Yeah, I'm kind of having problems, my sigs about 35k and i think it just times out when loading because the host server is to slow. I know I could dumb it down but the animation already has lost some of it's fluidity. The board dosen't support .swf's right?

The mixer, yeah I want to get the DJM 600. I know I'm a rookie but I got a demo @ guitar center and that thing was sooo bad. i just wanted to get something that I'm not going to get bored with for a long time. I'm really excited about this thing and I've seen it on eBay for about $500 cheaper then retail.

------------------

wombat3.gif

Best way to do it is use teh clubplanet server. Use the upload option, then on the image in the post, right click and look at the properties (for the URL). Then use that URL for your sig.. it will be faster.

Listen that Pioneer is a great mixer but way, way too good for home use.. unless you have a 10k sound system!!

But if you are hooked on it.. i have a contact who will get anything you see in the guitar center for cost price... i will get you a price on it.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

Thanks, i didn't think about uploading my sig like that.

Yeah I definitely don't have a 10k system but I plan on having it for a while and I'm sure I'll be traveling with it to parties w/ more power than home. What do ya think?

------------------

wombat3.gif

Well there about $1000 arn't they?

At home i have a Gemini sampling mixer that you can get for $250. The gemini doesn't have the BPM counter and effects but apart from that and very slight audio quality differences (which you wouldn't notice on anything but a club system) they do all the same things. How long have you been mixing for? If your just starting then the sampling and effects side of it may be over kill at first.

The effects that they have are amazing, and they are all synced to the BPM's. However IF you decide you wan't to play with effects you can buy some great ones for $250 that probably do more.

The Pioneer is great for clubs the audio qiality is great.

Sorry if i have gone over anything you already know.