Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for a new apartment anybody know of any bargins?

back2basics-

Want to stay downtown and need to be close to the El, anybody know of any tips or bargains i should know? Lofts are a big bonus.

Ta in advance.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

I'm not sure if that worked but try this

http://www.apartments.com/search/oasis.dll?page=summary&property=100080.1&resultpos=1&area1=Y&area2=Y&allsubareas=1&rent6=1&rent7=1&minrent=900&maxrent=1599&allsizes=1&allbaths=1&a m18=1&city=1&mode=4096&status=12&state=IL&rgn1=1&prvpg=7

If you take out the space when you copy/paste between baths=1&a and m18= it should work. otherwise check out Riverwest lofts or the other loft sections on the site you'll probably find something you like.

Good luck

------------------

wombat3.gif

No but i found it anyway, thanks.

2 things, first.. this is how bad i am. Lst night i found your voice mail message for the fist time!! (my roommate saved it and i don't listen to saved messages, lol).. anyway we must get something sorted, soon.

Crazy thing just happend, i was speaking with chicagoaptexchange and they just said 'We will show you round some places if you promise to rent from us, we don't want to be wasting our time' WFT, like they are doing me a favour. Crazy world.

------------------

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by wombat:

That's funny I was half pissed when I left that message.

yeah, those people have a lot of nerve, but whatever, tell them what ever they want to hear. you don't have to sign any contract to see places, right?

Yeh i don't but i also don't want to deal with people like that. It's a shame they have quiet a few lofts cwm36.gif .

------------------

bsb2.GIF