Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Darin Epsilon [Perfecto, Baroque] Oct 2009 News & Updates

Guest darin epsilon

Guest darin epsilon

de_banner_small.jpg

Website | Myspace | YouTube | Beatport | Facebook | Podcast | Twitter | Soundcloud

OCTOBER UPDATES > New Dave Dresden & Baroque Remixes, Playhouse w/ Jody Wisternoff (Oct 19), TA Top 250 DJs Poll

Sign up to have the full newsletter delivered to your inbox at http://www.darinepsilon.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote For Darin Epsilon On TranceAddict.com Top 250 DJs Poll!

tatop250.jpg

Dear friends,

The TranceAddict.com Top 250 DJs 2009 poll is now open. With over 90,000 registered users, TA is one of the largest and most influential communities for electronic dance music in the world. If you would like to help acknowledge all the hard work I've done in the past year, please cast your vote today. Your support is extremely appreciated.

Voting ends October 22, 2009

Cast your vote here: http://www.tranceaddict.com/top250/2009/

View last year's results: http://www.tranceaddict.com/top250/2008/

Here are my career highlights from the past year:

- Remixed well-known artists Matthew Dekay and D:Fuse & Hiratzka. Released a remix on Perfecto which reached #25 on the Beatport Top 100 Progressive House sales chart and landed on the Paul Oakenfold compilation Perfecto Vegas on iTunes.

- Kwaidan, Tahitian Sunrise, and the Stormchaser EP all received huge critical praise and support worldwide.

- Featured Max Graham, D:Fuse, Tarkan, Thomas Penton, and more guests on my radio show Perspectives. The show is now syndicated to over 15 radio stations worldwide and has reached over 800,000 downloads since 2007.

- Headlined a massive show in the Netherlands and kicked off my first tour of Mexico with four dates. Also recently completed a tour in Russia.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New remixes completed for Baroque Records and Dresden & Johnston

baroque.jpg dresden_johnston.jpg

Lots of exciting news on the production side this month! First off, the Darin Epsilon remix of rising Turkish producer Sezer Uysal has just been signed to one of the most respected labels, Baroque Records. The package is due later this year with additional remixes by C-Jay and Evren Ulusoy. A preview of the remix can be heard on Myspace.

Also uploaded recently is my remix of Keep Faith by Dresden & Johnston vs Debo feat. Mezo. The collaboration is comprised of Dave Dresden, formerly of Gabriel & Dresden, his new production partner, Mikael Johnston, John Debo, and vocalist Mezo. More news and updates coming soon.

Monday Night Social @ Playhouse w/ Jody Wisternoff (Oct 19)

mns_jodywisternoff.jpg

(Click on flyer to view full image)

If you are in the LA area, come celebrate the Official CD Release Party for We Love Machine on Monday, October 19. Jody Wisternoff from Way Out West makes an exclusive appearance at Hollywood's hottest new club, Playhouse!

Limited $10 presales are available on http://www.wantickets.com/mns. Purchase your presale ticket and arrive at the club at any time, plus no waiting in line. Alternatively, you can reply to this email with your first and last name to RSVP.

Playhouse

6505 Hollywood Blvd

Hollywood, CA 90028

Mon, Oct 19

10pm - 2am

21+ w/ ID

VIP & Bottle Service Inquiries: 818.640.0427

Click Here for event details

Email info@darinepsilon.com to RSVP

Upcoming Events

Mon, Oct 19 - Monday Night Social @ Playhouse w/ Jody Wisternoff - Hollywood, USA

Wed, Oct 28 - PERSPECTIVES Episode 034 w/ Chloe Harris

Sat, Nov 21 - 1015 Folsom (Main Room) - San Francisco, USA

Wed, Nov 25 - Qool SF @ 111 Minna - San Francisco, USA

Wed, Nov 25 - PERSPECTIVES Episode 035 3rd Year Anniversary!

Attention Promoters & Club Owners, New Press Kit Available Online

My press kit has recently been updated. Please direct all booking requests to bookings@darinepsilon.com

English Version

Spanish Version

YouTube Videos from Russia Fall 2009 Tour

The Open! Techno! open air party in Tyumen and Shuttle 8 launch party in Omsk shaped up to be two of the most memorable experiences in my DJ career. Many thanks to the promoters and staff who worked hard on these two events.

Crowd reacting to my newest track being dropped at Shuttle 8

Sign up to have the full newsletter delivered to your inbox at http://www.darinepsilon.com