Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OUT NOW Pole Folder | Hate Myself | Sasha Remix

Guest 5thirtywest

Guest 5thirtywest

LATOUR005_ecard.jpg

Pole Folder returns to the fold with his latest single from his La Tour label, Hate Myself, which has been remixed by the master himself, Sasha. To those with even the most passing of interests in dance music, Sasha needs no introduction. Few of his peers can match his outstanding contributions to driving forward the house music genre, or claim such a dedicated army of fans – both of which have ensured his consistent presence amongst the world’s Top 10 DJs for the past decade.

Sasha’s remix is true testament to his legendary status, lending his perfect ear to add a beauty and timelessness to Pole Folder’s already faultless original. Hate Myself is not your traditional peak-time hit, but with Sasha already testing it out on the road, it seems to be working as his current dancefloor destroyer!

In trademark Pole Folder style Hate Myself has a melancholic vibe, which Sasha then merges with an intense bassline, and intertwines noodly, scratchy overlays. The surreal chanting vocal staggers in and out, while the driving bassline, the sudden clanging, and the ominous, disjointed sounds all seem to merge to form a fluid cacophony of sound. Any fan of Involver will love this!

Pole Folder says “Since I discovered Sasha through Northern Exposure 1 he has continued to blow me away… Having Sasha do a remix for La Tour is a dream come true for me.†https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/197975/hate_myself_sasha_remixes