Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Cardinal : Monthly Podcast.002 (Melodic Progressive House)

Guest Cardinal

Guest Cardinal

Hi all fellow junkies!

I haven't posted here in a while but have always encountered warm greetings, so thought I'd drop by and let you guys know that my new podcast episode is up and can be downloaded at:

http://www.djcardinal.com

DL http://soundcloud.com/djcardinal/dj-cardinal-monthly-podcast-002

This month's episode features some new awesome material from upcoming UK-duo Solarity, a new uber-trippy single by John "Quivver" Graham, as well as Chicane's remix of William Orbit's new track "Purdy" and not to forget my new mashup of Way Out West vs. Nipp "Only Love". Hi-grade progressive house as usual, so if you're into some warm grooves layered with melodic soundscapes then this mix is for YOU! :)

002_05.png002_05_tracklist.png

================================================================================================

The "DJ Cardinal : Monthly Podcast" is a new concept of introducing the newest world-class underground progressive house music to the global club/rave scene in the form of monthly DJ mixes, compiled by DJ Cardinal (Bonzai Music, Neuroscience | Portland, Oregon)

================================================================================================

Myspace Facebook Soundcloud

Edited by Cardinal