Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sterio & McClellan - Crowders Mountain - SofGDigi042 Out Now!

Guest twistedvinyl

Guest twistedvinyl

Artist : Sterio & McClellan

Title : Crowders Mountain

Mix (es) : Original Mix / Riff Raff Remix / Colin C / Mario & Eric J Remix

Label : Source Of Gravity Digital

Cat : SofGDigi42

305Source_Digital_logo_large.jpg

Reaction Key Points : Sterio & McClellan were last on Source Of Gravity back in December with their 'Independance EP' which seen many a support from some of the industry's finest Now head honcho of 'Source' Chris and the ever consistant 'Source' artist Sean McClellan are back with 'Crowders Mountain'. The track was composed in Charlotte, NC, [u.S] where the ideas comes from the beautifull 'Crowders Mountain'.... at an elevation of 1,625 feet, is a registered natural heritage area that features sheer vertical cliffs ranging from 100 to 150 feet in height and once you have hiked up there, it is one of the most scenic and breath taking views in which to stomach and will leave you feeling at total awe!

So, we have a very in inspirational piece written that comes complete with remixes from U.S.A's Colin C, Mario & Eric J whom next year will be treating you folks to an album! To complete the pack, U.K's Lee Pennington[ 2020 Soundsystem 'Sliding Away' - We Love Space Remix Competition Winner! ] who is certainly no stranger to the label with numerous releases under his own name and also Section75 returns with his Riff Raff signature sound!

"Crowders (Lee Penington Remix)" has some great groove going on, keep it up! - MAX CAGLIERO (Symphonic/Proton)

Absolutely Love It! All four tracks are winners! I can't figure out which one to play on my next radio show but I'll probably play 2. Best promo EP I've received in a long time, should be a very successful release for you guys. - Garrett S

I love Crowder’s Mountain Lee Pennington mix very much. I will definitely play it (especially during my Mexico tour this month) Cheers from Germany - Tobias Hoppe – Jetlag, Quimika, Pure Substance Recordings

Good work on Lee Pennington’s Crowder’s Mountain remix. Nice slinky bass and all that! - Red & Blue – Adjust Recordings

I’m feeling the Riff Raff Remix and will support. Thanks for sending. - Ryan Sullivan (Gut Feel Records/South Africa)

Great! Love it, cool remixes except riff raff. Preffered original mix, supporting it. 9/10 - Mavrou Vassilios (GR)

Like the deepness from the RiffRaff Remix and the Trancevibe from Mario & Eric Js will support this one in my next radioshows! - Carsten [JetlagDigital ]

I really like the beat and bass on the Crowder’s Mountain Lee Pennington remix and that downward bending lead too. It has got a real old school peace division feel to it, I love that vibe. - Marc Ashken – Leftroom

Another fine release. Will be supported in our Progressive Channel Cheers - Johan Nilsson [ di.fm ]

The Crowder’s Mountain riffraff mix is very cool...very minimal and nice, and the effects in it are outstanding. 7/10 - Samer Salhab a.k.a Dj Samer (Everydaydowners)

Mario's & Eric J Deep Trance Mix is the one for me! -dPen

I really dig the Crowder's Mountain riffraff remix best out of all the tunes I've received lately. The stripped back tech house/minimal feel works well with my recent sets. - JD Turbine [ Digiparana ]

Original mix we like, good progressive trance - Flash Brothers

More feedback and sample clips can be viewed from the link below @ mypromopool.com

http://mypromopool.com/labels/Source+Of+Gravity+Digital/r/5564

Can be purchased from any of the stores below and more digital download outlets!

Beatport.com

Junodownload.com

Djdownload.com

Resonantvibes.com

www.sourceofgravity.com

www.myspace.com/chrissteriomusic

www.myspace.com/sourceofgravity

www.myspace.com/djseanmcclellan