Label: Reldz Recordings

Catalog#: RELDZ VS IMPACT MECHANICS

Artist: Roman Zawodny vs Lilonee

Title: Bring it Back EP

Format: mp3, WAV, EP

Release: 17 November 2009

Genre: Electronic

Style: Techno

Reldz Recordings is proud to bring back the old-school here with a tribute track to a bygone era from the minds of Roman Zawodny and Lilonee. The lead track titled Bring It Back is a total crowd pleaser... With its big synth break and pumping percussive elements. With tons of minimal and and copy-cat hard groove material be released every week its nice to see a change of pace - an synth line brought back from the past and given life again. Anthem material here and you will recognize the break guaranteed! Smile to be seen on the dance floor that's for sure!

Accompanying this main floor rocker are two top notch remixes from none other than Spiros Kaloumenos who is never fails to please, churning out bomb after bomb, and USA's Submerge 101 who is about to be on his first European tour so watch out!!! Spiros's remix has his signature touch, keeping the energy intense while delicately maneuvering with production tricks that are out of this world..proper!! Submerge's remix has his own signature reverb action and an old-school break in the middle to kick things up a notch and get the party going. With support from Hertz one knows this single is going to be big!! Get downloading and rock it!

Track Listing:

1. Roman Zawodny vs Lilonee - Bring it Back
  2. Roman Zawodny vs Lilonee - Bring it Back (Spiros Kaloumenos Remix)
  3. Roman Zawodny vs Lilonee - Bring it Back (Submerge101 Remix)

Wyndell Long - "CoOl. i’ll be banging it in my upcoming mix. I like th first one the best: 01_Roman Zawodny vs Lilonee - Bring It Back"

Loukas Pour-Hashemi - "Ahhh mate Submberge 101 mix on that bad boy all the way! nice Outlander - Vamp Riff threw in to some techy vibes, original is rockin too ! I expected a little more from Spiros K but Submerge 101 mix is the stand out one here! 7/10"

Swartz and Schulner – "Very nice release, Supporting the Submerge101 Remix! :)"

MySpace Links:

Guest Lilonee

The Crosh – "very very cool track ! original is good and my preferate is submerge remix. now in my bag !!!"

Steel Grooves – "Word! Spiros rmx is the one for me on this one! Will play it tonight. Thx for the promo Lilonee. Always welcome."

Vortechtral – "thanks for the new reldz promo, excellent stuff, been playing the original mix in the radio show already! quality tune, thanks very much!"

Veztax – "Full support for EP.. My Fav. Roman Zawodny vs Lilonee - Bring it Back (Submerge101 Remix)"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lilonee

Ken Ishii - "Vamp! The Outlander track is still on my peak time playlist. I will play the original along with it. Both of the remixes work tight as well. Thanks, Ken Ishii"

Kir Bionika - "Thanx for promo! really cool tracks! will play it all for sure!!! Cheers, Kir"