Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Info needed - Club Scene Pros

caligula

Well, in terms of Rednofive, if you grab a Chicago Reader from any convenience store in Chicago, you can find an ad in section three that will hook you up with comp admission to Rednofive and its neighbor, Fifth Floor.

As for the crew at Glow, I am not sure. There were a lot of drug busts at Glow and Crobar last year. Chances are that the "crew" either moved on or was taken away.

Other exciting suggestions...hmmmm. Well, one of my favorites is Mad Bar in the neighborhood of Wicker Park. They play a lot of good deep house. There is Circus near Crobar. They are a little more trendy, but they get a good turnout. Other than that, try Big Wig on Division, or if you want to make the trek, Mission in the town of Elgin.

Hope this helps.

D-Jam

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.osmag.com" TARGET=_blank> osmagfooter.gif </A>

the crew at glow simply moved on....i used to work there as VIP host when it first opened. i think a few ppl from the original crew still work there, but for the most part they've moved on to other things. i needed more energy and less arogance(sp?) (from the patrons) so i moved on to crobar. =)