Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hadi Burpee - Add My Love EP - SofGDigi044 OUT NOW!!

Guest twistedvinyl

Guest twistedvinyl

Artist : Hadi Burpee

Title : Add My Love EP

Mix (es) : Add My Love / Groove2Baby / Deep Into Things / Downpour

Label : Source Of Gravity Digital

Cat : SofGDigi044

305Source_Digital_logo_large.jpg

Reaction Key Points : Source is please to present you once again, Hadi Burpee with his 'Add My Love EP'. Hadi had serveral ep's in 2008 including the 'Complications EP' which seen major support from many a top dj. This time his new ep is packed full of sexy sounds, lush melodies and deep grooves, sweet basslines and a touch of that hypnoticness to tease!

Feedback Below.....

Lee Pennington [ Riff Raff] - Thanks for sending. There are some great grooves going on in those productions in fact they are very very good

Sasha Le Monnier - Nice grooves from Hadi, been supporting this release in my radio shows - 7/10

Mavrou Vassilios (GR) - Add my love is very romantic and great for opening. Other tracks follow a more eclectic style which i like it a lot,also other favorite was downpour. 9/10

Chloe Harris - downpour and groovebaby are good ones!

Sean McClellan - Great EP! I would have to say that Downpour is my fav of the bunch. Great melody and production! Good work Hadi!

Eric Rydberg - Love the chilled techno grooves on Add my Love. Good early set material. Nice, deep house vibe on Deep Into Things

Tobias Hoppe - Thanks for this superb Promo. I truely like all tracks in Hadi’s EP. Great synths and very dreamy progressive melodies. I’ll play all 4 tracks.

Ben Coda - Thanks for this, great package, Downpour is my pick, real nice and deep! Cheers,

Johan Nilsson - Python 'Downpour' Good Track! 7/10 Nice and laidback tracks. Will be supported in our Progressive Channel! -

Garrett S- Deep Into Things is my favorite from this EP. They're all very nice late night grooves. 8/10. Thanks!

Matt Black - Some really nice deep grooves on this Ep, especially on Add me love and Deep into me

Samer Salhab a.k.a Dj Samer - Another excellent release from the SOG crew. Groove2baby is my fav. 7/10

JD Turbine [Digiprana] - The title track is the one for me in this EP. Really moody techy-like house with a progressive touch. Nice one!

More feedback and sample clips can be viewed from the link below @ mypromopool.com

http://mypromopool.com/labels/Source+Of+Gravity+Digital/r/6005

Can be purchased from any of the stores below and many more digital download outlets!

Beatport .com

Juno Download

Resonant Vibes

www.sourceofgravity.com

www.myspace.com/sourceofgravity

www.myspace.com/hadiburp

www.facebook.com/people/Hadi-Burpee/6313685