Label: Reldz Recordings

Catalog#: RELDZ 032

Artist: Various Artists

Title: BlackJack EP

Format: mp3, WAV, EP

Release: 22 December 2009

Genre: Electronic

Style: Techno

New VA from Croatian Reldz imprint, bringing this time two massive techno tracks together with 2 trendy tunes for all tastes.First Elton D, Brazilian DJ well know all around the world for his massive techno beats, and this time is not different at all, with classic arranges surrounded by a very housey feel! Trevor Rockliffe, a techno monster for more than a decade, comes now with some nasty funky techno beats that leads all the girls to shake and dance to the ground! Bad Ass!! Funky as hell and already receiving big support from the man Carl Cox!! The next two tracks are a bit darker and quite futuristic. First up is a track from Submerge, with lots of nice depth and a massive groove that is composed in a highly logical sequence to cause the most hypnotic effect on any floor, then we present Virgil Enzinger who creates masterpiece of serious beats and dark and groovy basses on a more low BPM, bit still heavy as a steel bar!! A huge EP that will be getting big support world-wide.

Track Listing:

1. Elton D - Wazup
  2. Trevor Rockliffe - Move!
  3. Submerge101 - Invasion
  4. Virgil Enzinger - Future

Ken Ishii - "Hi there, good quality package! Liked all the tracks. I'm happy to see Trevor Rockliffe here! Thanks, Ken"

Wyndell Long - "Nice set of tracks. Will be in my playlists. The Trevor Rockcliffe track is a smoker. Thanks! wyndell"

Loukas Pour-Hashemi - "Support on the Elton D tune that's well phat! Like Trevor Rockliffe's Salsoul sampling groove too! 7/10"

Roman Zawodny – "Thanks Lilly supporting all!"

Thermo – "Thanks for the promo, i just listened the tracks on soundcloud and really like 2 of them - Elton D - Wazup and Trevor Rockliffe - Move! - Will play them for sure when i can :)"

Darkrow – "thx, the best release of your label sure :=) i will play it"

[bVegim – "Full support. Virgil Enzinger - Future, this track rocks and shakes. "

Alexey Gordiyenko - "Full support!"

MySpace Links:

• 3 weeks later...