Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opinions of Rabbit in the moon?

djstripe

Good or Bad ........What did you guys think of their live performance at LOTD4 ......not the party drama....just Rabbit

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."

Excellent show. I'd never seen Rabbit live. I've always heard soo much about their performances. Sick sick show. Hella crazy visuals, esp the ones they shot in downtown Chicago.

He did the crazy glowstick man costume, beetlejuice (I call it that b/c of all the stripes), holographic glasses, the Chinese dragon (felt kinda weird though, they were using all these Asian symbols and images, none being really coherent, and I was the only Asian girl dancing there in a sea of white faces), and of course that crazy metal mask bit.

The live performance was all good, but the visuals impressed me more. And that remix of Inner City Life? TIGHT.

Definitely made up for the other part of that party.

DO they change up the performance for every show/gig? B/c I can see how you can kinda get tired of it after seeing it over and over again. (I saw lots of pictures and reviews about their earlier shows before I went to LOTD4)

If only y'all were so lucky. . .

no, I wasn't up there on the stage later on. I left the party around 5:30, towards the end of Armand's wack set.

I don't remember seeing very many Asians there. Really, I felt like the only one. Being the only one dancing among those zombies didn't help much either. Whatever.

I decided not to give up on the scene, but only if I can start finding illegals in Chicago. I've been to one in NY, it was off the hook! Crazy "undisclosed" location and incredible vibe. Trance, you know anything that might help?

thanks scratch....lil cute dancing asian girl huh?...niooooyce... smile.gif....next time your in NY ...look for some of the underground thrown in the space INSIDE the Brooklyn bridge.........

Glad you guys liked the show....I hear you got to see the new three screen visuals set up...representing the eyes and mouth of Bunny.....These guys are definatly into opening up a new level of an Artistic experience....Couldn't you just feel the intensity radiating from Bunny?

....did bunny do the new Straight jacket set?.....not sure if you guys saw it or just the Showcace at the WMC......It will definatly be at Austin next month any of you are going.....\

You guys should stop by the message board on their site some time....drop by and say hi.....

www.hallucination.com

------------------

DJSTRIPE:

I don't remember the screens set up that way. It was pretty standard, 2 behind the decks and 2 or 3 off to each side. That would've been tight though. Oh wells, I'm sure BoogieTribe had something to do with it.

Staightjacket set? Vaguely remember it. . oh yeah, he rode the crowd w/it on! That bunny be crazy!

Not going to Austin, but definitely the festival in Detroit. They've got Carl Cox, LTJ Bukem, Innercity, Mark Farina, Derrick May. . maybe even Ritchie Hawtin! It's gonna be off the hook!

Checked out the hallucination site, nice place. Are you one of their DJs?

Have fun in Austin,

TALL cute dancing asian girl (I'm like 5'8!)

I heard the only thing new you guys missed out on was threir new track: Time Bomb ...they plated that at the WMC....lol...not a DJ of their's , no ... just a fan that wanted a hear some non-rabbit head perspectives on the show....

huh...the round screens weren't in the mouth & eye setup?...oh well....glad you liked the show....

if you need a copy of those Inner city Remixes let me know.....

.you should also check out the live set on Napster that is out.....might help bring back some of the memories of the night smile.gif

------------------