Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sublove revolution sat feb 13th

Guest sublevel

Guest sublevel

SUBLOVE REVOLUTION SAT FEB 13TH

Doc Martin, Brothers Vibe , Hector Perez , Sublevel live

Brothers Vibe Bio

"Music is my being, my soul, my passion; it is who I am. I am no one without it." "I thank God for the gift of hearing and the ability to appreciate sound!" "I've had the privilege to work with or meet many talented people such as Larry Levan, Shep Pettibone, Larry Patterson, Tony Humphries, Hippie Torales, Jellybean Benitez, Tee Scott, Timmy Regisford, Bruce Forrest, Fonda Rae, France Joli, George Kranz, Jocelyn Brown....just too many to mention!" In 1994, Tony Rodriguez started Brothers' Vibe Productions and has been keeping busy in the studio since. Though deeply rooted in the Afro-Latin tribal house sound, Brothers' Vibe will always bless his supporters with some filthy disco beats, minimal house gems or jazzy house vibes. Many of his tracks have been spun by DJs worldwide, such as Derrick May, Tony Humphries, Junior Sanchez, DJ Sneak, Roger S, Armand Van Helden, Timmy Regisford, Luciano, Loco Dice, Dan Bell, Ricardo Villalobos and many others. Besides gigging throughout the US and Overseas, Tony is constantly working in the studio. "For now, I plan to devote as much time as I can in the studio; there is so much I want to do." Brothers' Vibe is currently working on a Nu-Jazz cd, House double lp and several remixes.

Sublove Revolution !

bringing you some Berlin ,Jersey to Los Angeles Love with Brothers Vibe's first ever L.A performance! as the Sublover's join us on Valentines day weekend.

secret location starts at 10pm - late.

If you would like to purchase a pre sale ticket for this event please go to www.sublevelcalifornia.com in the news section you must be 21+ to purchase your ticket call 1 888 592 0555/ 1 323 386 4660 for directions on the Night or check our website for details. Thank you to those who are helping us spread the word! ...

SUBLEVEL MUSIC /

email: homebass@sublevelcalifornia.com/

email: sublevelcalifornia@hotmail.com/

info:1-888-592-0555 / 1-213-386-4660 /

www.myspace.com/docmartin_sublive