Clubplanet Nightlife Community

curt caris fri 5.4.01

diesel77

Did any of you here go to Crobar fri? Im not sure how many trance headz there are in here, but curt was off the hook on fri. We wanted to leave at 230 but ended up dancing till the end. What a night, song after song good hard trance. The crowd was pretty lame, but there were some regular headz in there that made it good. The dance floor was packed till the end.

I was happy to see some more visuals in that place too. The big screens are awesome.

The stuff is not as uptight as they used to be. Hopefully Curt will be back there every month.

tommy

------------------

"Nobody picks on a strong man." - Atlas

I missed friday.. my car was missing..

I hope they bring Curt back on a regular basis.. He seems to be one of the few DJ's they can afford... and they just might if the crowd he pulled was large enough.

He just needs to not f**k it up like he did last time.

It was pretty crowded. Not your sat night crowd but there was room to bust a move..lol...

yeah im also hoping they will bring him back soon....

tommy

------------------

"Nobody picks on a strong man." - Atlas

I AGREE! My friends and I just happened to go to Crobar for the first time in a while (and we rarely go on Fridays), but this guy rocked. I was very pleasantly surprised. There was actually a pretty good vibe going on and it wasn't too crowded, so it was perfect. I hope to see him around much more in Chicago.

Curt is always been around.. recently he was spinning at Nocturnal..

and before that he was at crobar for years and had a big following but ran into some personal difficulties.

i think it'd be best for both parties if they did bring him back on a regular basis..

He was packing the house last year.