Clubplanet Nightlife Community

May 12th meet up venue change?????

kimberlyco

Kim..

Iggy's is a great intimate place, however it is small unless the outdoor patio is open.

Boy do i feel sorry for all the 18-20 yr old kids who wanted to see Hawtin..

I'm guessing the amount of presales didnt warrant a completely different venue.

I'll definitely be going now..

Ugggggghhhhhh! All my Pre-Venue research down the drain! (address, directions, the name of the place...)

Iggys's is great. Good choice! Anyone want to split a cab from the Gold Coast???

-CB

------------------

Martini-01.gif

"There's always an ounce of pub wisdom in every drink that I serve."-CB

Good job Kim,

When I saw it had been changed I was definitely thinking Iggy's.

Tranceaction: The patio should be open it's supposed to be in the 70's so we should be straight.

Do you guys happen to know if there is any reduced admission for PURE cardholders?

Alright, see y'all saturday

------------------

wombat3.gif

Originally posted by scratchapella:

MissMoneyPenny! Where have you been?!

(I think I'm the only one unhappy about this venue change.)

Oops, wait, you're not the old MissMoneyPenny, are you?

As for the meetup, 'maybeyallwilljusthavetowaitayearuntilIturn21tomeetme' -sez Scratchapella w/her arms crossed and lowerlip stuck out. Where are the rest of yous young farts on this board? And to think, I got really scared a while ago when I turned 20. . .

Originally posted by wombat:

Smaller space? For sure.

It's prolly like a third of the space but you'll be able to get right up on the booth and sweat the skills.

Ha you train spotter...

There is only one place you will find me on the dancefloor.. well or the bar.

Standby to be slaughtered from record 1... he don't mess around Richie.

Last time i saw him here, everybody was standing round the booth.. first track.. bang everybody dancing. Forget watching and enjoy.

Anywbody got any hook-up's at RednoFive for scratchpella? We MUST be able to sort something.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Scratch, you don't have a friend that could hook you w/ a legit ID just for the evening?

B2B, I've heard you talk, you could get her in there.

Anybody have any for sure hook-ups?

------------------

wombat3.gif

Originally posted by citybartender:

Ugggggghhhhhh! All my Pre-Venue research down the drain! (address, directions, the name of the place...)

Iggys's is great. Good choice! Anyone want to split a cab from the Gold Coast???

-CB

Yup yup i will, i think there will be 4 people as a few freinds are coming.

So is Red No Five a smaller Venue?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I hate to pay ticketmaster charges, anyone think it will be tough getting in without a ticket?

Meeting up with KimberlyCo and p-Poppin might work. I was thinking about heading into the city for the pary in the park, I'll let you know.

Hello,

I went to Iggy's last night to get some food and anyway made a reservation for 8 and 8pm. I didn't go crazy w/ the # because not everyone showed up last time but the hostess said a couple short or a few extra would be no worries. It should be cool too cause we got a spot on the patio.

Scratch, they did card @ the entrance so you will need an ID but if you make it in there half the battle is over. I'm so dramatic huh? cwm1.gif

------------------

wombat3.gif

Originally posted by wombat:

Hello,

I went to Iggy's last night to get some food and anyway made a reservation for 8 and 8pm. I didn't go crazy w/ the # because not everyone showed up last time but the hostess said a couple short or a few extra would be no worries. It should be cool too cause we got a spot on the patio.

Scratch, they did card @ the entrance so you will need an ID but if you make it in there half the battle is over. I'm so dramatic huh? cwm1.gif

Kick Ass on gettin the res. The patio rox. Shall we mention to the host/ess that we are with the most honorable "Wombat"???

------------------

Martini-01.gif

"There's always an ounce of pub wisdom in every drink that I serve."-CB

Iggy's

700 N. Milwaukee Ave.

Ph.: 312-829-4449

Either call to get directions or you can get them from yahoo or mapquest. It shouldn't be to hard. I am in the burbs we can meet up before hand with you if you want to come with me and p-poppin. We're both by 355 and Roosevelt rd.

Saturday May 12, 2001

IMPORTANT - CHANGE OF VENUE!!!

Richie Hawtin and John Acquaviva will no longer be playing at the Riviera Theater this Saturday.

Both DJs will now appear this Saturday at PURE @ RedNoFive (440 N. Halsted).

Tickets for the Riviera show will be honored at PURE @ RedNoFive (440 N. Halsted).

Please Note: This event is now 21+ at RedNoFive. If you are under 21 you can get a refund for your ticket at the place of purchase. Please contact Ticketmaster with refund questions - 312.559.1212

We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding.

RICHIE HAWTIN (Decks, FX and 909) - Minus/Plastikman

and

JOHN ACQUAVIVA - Definitive Recordings

Plus... Bear Who?, Frique and Majid - upstairs in Fifth Floor

Ticket Holders receive priority entry

$25 General Admission

Advance Tickets available through Ticketmaster www.ticketmaster.com

$15 for PURE Cardholders ONLY before 11:00PM

No <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A> for this event

PURE - Saturdays

440 N. Halsted (Halsted & Hubbard) 312.733.6699

21 +ID Required 10 PM - 5 AM

Right now I'm stuck waiting for my friend's flight to get in, the one that's supposed to come w/ me tonight. She missed her flight and won't be able to get in till 7:45.

I'll try to make it to the meetup, but please don't wait for me if I'm not there.

Oh! and I borrowed a friend's valid ID for tonight, so I don't think getting in will be a problem anymore. (Thanks for all the help though!)

If I don't meet up w/ you guys first, I'll see you at the club. Tall asian girl, long dark hair. I think I'll be wearing grey-silvery pants w/ a black top.

Hopefully I'll see you all either way.

Michelle