Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha Le Monnier - Inspired By Those - Out Now, dPen,Bobby Deep Sup!

Guest twistedvinyl

Guest twistedvinyl

Artist : Sasha Le Monnier

Title : Inspired By Those

Mix (es) : Original / Lee Pennington Remix / Sean McClellan's Spooky Mission Remix / Mario & Eric J Remix

Catalogue : SofGDigi050

OUT NOW!!

305Source_Digital_logo_large.jpg

Reaction Key Points :For the latest release on Source of Gravity Digital and the 50t Release!, we are proud to present the debut single and first solo production from none other than Sasha Le Monnier. As many progressive fans will know, the Jersey, Channel Islands based female dj/producer has been on the up and up in recent years. She hosts numerous cult internet radio shows, whilst there have been club gigs in her native Jersey, as well as far afield as the US and Serbia. She has also become one of the key members of the Source of Gravity in-house team, helping promoting the Source to all corners of the internet. The single, entitled "Inspired by Those", is cool progressive pounder which sees Source main men Lee Pennington, Sean McClellan and Mario & Eric J on remix duties. The spectrum of mixes hit tech, progressive, trance and house, a wide choice for all those electronica fans. Sasha is also booked in to complete a "Soundscapes" mix compilation for Source before the year is out. Also in the coming months with 'Stripped Digital' the label signing her latest track 'WAGs' and her internet radio shows thriving aswell as her production career kicking off, you are going to hear more and more of Sasha Le Monnier in the coming months and years

Buy from Jonodownload here!

Buy from beatport here!

Reached #37th on 24thApril @ mypromopool top 100 Charts

Just some of the feedback, more can be viewed by hitting the link below!...

http://mypromopool.com/labels/Source+Of+Gravity+Digital/r/7691

dPen...Twisted! 4/5

Mert Onat ...Great Release 8/10

Bobby Deep...love the "fat" groove on the original also diggin the melodic Mario & Eric J Remix 9/10

Greg Desty...Lee Pennington's, Great track!

Tobias Hoppe...Thanks for this amazing release. I really like all tracks. My favorites are the Original mix and Lee’s rmx. I will play it out!!!

Tom Beltor... Nice track from Mario & Eric J 8/10

A.Koch (Kazakhstan) ..."great stuff!!" - 4.5 / 5

Hawker..."congrats on 50th release and 1st solo sasha, great stuff! original is solid, sean mclellan and mario & eric j mixes are the highlights here for me. " - 4.5 / 5

Ben Coda...Support for the Mario & Eric J Remix

DJ Mindaugelis...Pennington's is wicked club sound , strong work !

Xaric 9/10...full support on the Original!

Johan Nilsson [ DI.FM]...Nice work on this release. Supporting all tracks in our Progressive Channel

Garrett S ...All the mixes are great! Will support.Thanks

Karlos M.... nice sounds,very athmospheric in Sean's Remix

Dingle [ Metadeko ]...lovely stuff , really chunky track the orginal :)

Mavrou Vassilios...Solid production.Original and Mario and eric J mixes were my favorites. 8/10

NSL | No Sonic Limits (Denmark) ...Will support Mario & Eric J Remix" - 3.5 / 5

Hypnotic Duo...Great release!

Fernando Ferreyra...Great Groove, i like this producers ..Mario & Eric J 9/10

Source_Of_Gravity_Digital_Promo_Pool.jpg

Join Our Promo Pool Here!

Source Of Gravity Website

Listen To Sample clips here

Source On Myspace

Currently doing the promo rounds for our next upcoming release Danish artist Audiopilot returns to the'Source of Gravity Digital' with his new EP entitled 'Secret Destination'an ep packed with depth, cool melodies!Audiopilot was last on the label with his rendition of Jairus miller's track 'Todash'. Already sitting high in the Charts @ mypromopool Top 100