Clubplanet Nightlife Community

godsound thursdays @ rive gauche

godsound

Thursday, June 14th 2001:

godsound & rive gauche present:

REINVENT

GODSOUND asks you to join us as we REINVENT Thursday night. So call in sick Friday morning and tell your boss to #@*% off. This week feel the music as we present the intoxicating, addictive sounds of MARK CENTENNIAL, BRIAN BINNETTI,

PSYCHO BITCH & DJ DIVINE.

Regards & Respect,

Michael

GODSOUND

ONE LOVE:The MUSIC/The PEOPLE/The CULTURE

If you need anything else from me let me know. I would be more than happy to accommodate your request. Have a birthday? Reserve a private booth for you and your guests. Please let me know how I can help you to celebrate. To receive complimentary admission for you and a guest prior to 11p or for reduced admission of $5 after 2a RSVP email reservation requests to godsoundevents@hotmail.com

godsound thursdays @ rive gauche

306 n. halsted @ fulton

smart dress/21+ with ID

10-4a/312.738.9971 www.godsoundpromo.com

If you feel you may have received this in error, you may have been signed up by a friend. If at anytime you would like to be removed, please respond "please remove" in subject box. We will immediately update our list accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.