Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rills - Everybody EP [ALL INN RECORDS CAT#ALLINN005]

Guest Apo_Agent

Guest Apo_Agent

rilleverydayepallinnrec.jpg

All Inn Records have already proved to be massively popular with the biggest names throughout 2010, and their latest release is set to increase yet again, the buzz surrounding the Romanian imprint. All Inn's fifth installment comes from the Turin sensation that is Rills...

Having grown up in the shadow of Italy's 'Motor City' in the heart of Mirafori, in a city of non stop musical turmoil. It was the beauty of the electronic melody that first snared Rills. In the mid 2000's the national and internationally renowned promoter 'Xplosiva' spotted the young blossoming talent and enlisted him as resident.

Since that time, Rills has shared the DJ booth with the worlds finest, as the likes of Ricardo Villalobos, Carl Craig and Akufen have all felt the heat of his burning hot warm-up sets. His sound is the sweetest mixture of sultry, deep grooves, disco, funk and the classic sound of 90's house, all revised with a minimal touch.

His fist foray into the world of production was his 2009 'Bye Bye EP' produced alongside Step. It picked up strong support from the likes of Laurent Garnier and Loco Dice, and the 'Costa Verde' track from the EP ruled the top of Chris Carrier's summer chart.

The 'Everybody' EP sees Rills revisit those classic house influences in true style. Turning out two of the freshest cuts of the year in 'Everybody' and 'Peep Show', with both tracks showing a maturity in their production that will impress the most hardened of house heads.

Who else could All Inn turn to to remix 'Everybody' but Chris Carrier. An early supporter of Rills, Chris takes the laid back groove of the original and replaces it with a more driving, tracky workout.

Is this the finest release from All Inn Records to date? Possibly. Are you guys gonna rinse and love it? Most definitely!

DJ FEEDBACK….

Deetron - "Great tools all the way, my fave's Peep Show."

Alex Picone - "All ep good...i prefer Everybody."

Shlomi Aber - "Great Carrier mix."

Alex Dee - "Peep Show is a great cut and Chris is killing it as always J quality release as always from All Inn."

Mihai Popoviciu – “Cool release, as usual!â€

Solomun – “Smooth release!â€

Smokin Jo – “Like this release. Dead funky!â€

Nic Fanciulli – “Love the Chris Carrier remix. Been playing it in all of my sets.â€

Giovanni Verrina – “Motor City' in the heart...groovy and deep sound! Love itâ€

Jay Bliss - "Great release again. I've been playing Everybody for quite some time and it really goes well on the dancefloor. Can't wait to play Peep Show. Thanks!"

Jose De Divina - "For me, Everybody, I play it for sure."

Felipe Valenzuela - "A lot of style in both original. Support and play."

Summed & Dot - "Super ep Full support :) We will play Peep Show."

Riva Starr - "Solid release loving Everybody."

Tania Vulcano - "Strong release, will play it."

Joris Voorn - "This is good stuff!! Love the label!"

Loco Dice - "Chris Carrier Killer!! Been playing that for a while!!"

Lee Curtiss - "Great release from All Inn. Very exceptional release!"

Johnny D - "All tracks are Great! Deep Sexy & Funky.."

Funk D'Void - "Peep Show is awesome."

Alex Neri - "I’m a fan of Carrier!!!!! Full support!"

UNER - "Wooooo wooooo.... WTF!!!! All Inn got the POWER! I cant choose one! I will play for sure the complete release!"

Ray Okpara - "Will play all!"

Tom Findlay - (Groove Armada) - "Everybody - love it - proper house grooves!"

Daniel Stefanik - "Like this label! Full support!"

Jimpster - "Love the sound of Peep Show. Great vocal that lifts it from the rest of the old school deep house."

Michel Cleis - "Carrier remix is cool."

Chris Tietjen - "BIG ONE!!! FULL SUPPORT!!"

Livio & Roby - "Everybody ....I am on this!!!! Great work."

Onur Ozer - "Peep Show is nice!"

Gorge - "Everybody is cool for me."

Diesel - (X-Press 2) - "Love it. Will def play on show!!"

Rocky - (X-Press 2) - "Chris Carrier Remix for me."

Kabale und Liebe - "Great release. Chris is on fire, wicked remix!"

Matthias Tanzmann - "Chris Carrier Remix....great record!"

Brothers' Vibe - "STRONG release! My support..."

dOP - "Everybody has a prehistoric feeling i like. It's a dance machine."

Federico Molinari - "Nice EP!"

Martinez - "DOPE HOUSE MUSIC!!! Nice with the Chris Carrier remix too...Again another killer from All Inn!!"

Anthony Collins - "Chris's remix is hot.â€

Mendo - "Love Everybody Original Mix!!"

Federico Grazzini – (Zoo Project Ibiza) - "Everybody is perfect for my set, will play."

Nick Curly - "Peep Show ...full support!"

Anthea - "Orignal & Chris Carrier Remix are cool!"

Delete - "Peep Show and Chris Carrier for me!! Dope!"

Danny Tenaglia - "All good!!"

Andrew Grant - (DC-10/Barraca) - "Another winner from All Inn."

Luca Bacchetti - "Everybody is Dope!!!!"

Sebo K - "Nice one! Will play Peep Show!"

Kasper - "Been playing Peep Show for a while! Killer stuff as always from my friend Rills!"

Julien Chaptal - "Wicked release again guys!!"

Shaun Reeves - "Really liking Everybody, will play."

Varoslav - "Chris's remix is realyyy goooood!

Robert Dietz - "Have been playing Everybody already for a long time, full support."

Raresh - "Good EP!!"

DJ W!LD - "Chris Carrier Remix...will play!"

D'Julz - "Everybody in the box!!"

AFFKT - "Full support like always with All Inn records, well done!"

Laurent Garnier - "House funkerrrrrss!!"

MEDIA FEEDBACK...

Karlos Sense - (Ibiza Sonica) - "Very good house...Fantastic music for my sets. Full support!"

Ceoltronic Radio - (RTE Pulse DAB, Dublin) - "Peep Show is really good. One of my favorites yet from All Inn I think. Nicely done. Will feature on Ceoltronic."

Ed Karney – (Mixmag) – “Wicked CC remix.â€

Agus – (DeeJay Spain) – “All Inn rules! All the tracks are good, but Chris Carrier remix is superb!!â€

Jose Maria Ramon - (Ibiza Global Radio) - "Really beautiful music. Peep Show is my fav. Perfect for my shows on Ibiza Global Radio. Full support."

Chris Ç - (Dinamo.FM / Acik Radio Istanbul) - "Very good and strong house music. Excellent Peep show and Chris Carrier Remix."

Kiko Martínez - (DocePulgadas RadioShow) - "Peep Show...great rhythm! I love it!!!"

Roual Galloway - (Faith Fanzine/Radio) - "All Inn rocks, as does Chris Carrier."

Stefano Fontana - (Computer Musik Radio Show Italy) - "Chris Carrier Remix is the one for me love it."

Lele Sacchi (Floor Radio italy) - "Peep show is really good, retro 90's deepness with a modern twist."

Club Madnezz Holland - "The return of Henry Street records."

The Phonic Express - (RTE Pulse, Dublin) - "Peep show is a rocking houser. Perfect for sunshine sets. Gonna roadtest today in Dublin!"

Jimmy P - (Faith Fanzine/Radio) - "Chris Carrier ain't bad"

De:Bug Magazine Germany - "Considering for Review."

Raveline Magazine Germany - "Chris Carrier Remix... will play it!!! Its a hot one"

Tracklist:

1. Everybody

2. Peep Show

3. Everybody (Chris Carrier Remix)

Raresh supporting :

Loco Dice supporting :

OUT NOW ON VINYL---> http://www.deejay.de/Rills-Everybody_Ep-ALLINN005__341654

Cat# allinn005-6