Guest Resistance

Guest Resistance

Felix Luker - Mechanical EP [uAA040]

[The Bulgarian, Rektchordz and Felix Luker]

felixl.jpg

BEATPORT PRE-SALE - 6TH September *Out Now*

CLICK HERE TO SAMPLE/BUY

ALL OTHER STORES - 20th September 2010

Felix Luker is a brand new name to U&A. He sent us a demo a while back from Estonia having released one solitary track on Miles Dyson's Plasmapool imprint, and in lead track 'Mechanical' I was hooked & smitten straight off the bat, and judging from DJ responses from the likes of James Zabiela, Jon Carter, AC Slater & DJ Dan, so have many A-list DJs :)

Sometimes these tracks come along that are just compulsive, heavy, jackin' grooves that you just want to run & run with, and this is one of those. Remixes come from Rektchordz who smashes it with a driving, more techno-orientated take (but less banging than the original), then The Bulgarian steps up with a brilliant piece of tech-house sure to find favour on the dirtier floors

The package is neatly rounded off by the slightly deeper, hypnotic, rolling flow of 'Dark Shades'.

There's a new master at work. His name is Felix Luker!!

AUDIO PREVIEW HERE

beatpp.jpg

Selected Feedback....

"Dark Shades is dead cool. Thanks!" [James Zabiela]

"Brilliant release all round. Top marks 5/5" [Mixmag]

"Really feeling this release. The original mix does it for me." [AC Slater, New York]

"Nice track - really like it. 5/5" [Judge Jules (Radio One)]

"Cracking release" [iDJ Magazine]

"Love the dirt of the original - wide!" [Jon Carter (Various)]

"Some absolutely top notch driving techno that covers all the bases of taste. Welcome to the party Felix!" [inTheMix Magazine]

"All over it - sounds Fat!" [Lee Coombs]

"Mechanical original mix is the one. Heavy. 5/5" [Loose Canons (Kiss FM)]

"Liking the original & playing out" [Orde Meikle (Slam)]

"Rock solid package!" [DJ Dan (InStereo)]

"Mechanical is big! love it! Rektchordz remix is excellent too, a bit less bangin buit more fonkee instead. radio aned club support on both mixes from me and looking forward to hear more from Mr Luker." [Laif Magazine, Poland]

"Rektchordz POUNDS!" [TJR (Fool's Gold / Potty Mouth)]

"Mechanical is fucking hot !!! great wobble tune and wicked breakdowns. makes me want to use it from start to finish." [JELO (Various)]

"Bulgarian Mix & 'Dark Shades' are cool - will give some radio love over the next few weeks" [Riley & Durant (Galaxy FM)]

"Jamie's Rektchordz mix is the one i will play, really cool jacking groove to it." [Meat Katie (Lot 49)]

"Relentless: check, driving: check, hypnotic: check, another schweeeeet package from U&A: check." [Mike Hulme (U&A)]

"Original smashing it for me" [broombeck (Various)]

"Rektchords remix sounds hot :)" [Heavy Feet (Various)]

"Cool techy roller that original" [Dylan Rhymes (Lot 49)]

"Big rolling mofo of a track. Will support!" [blaze Tripp (Various)]

"The original is a real creeper. Slow steady banger that'll get plenty of play from me." [Robb G (Promo, Canada)]

"Really feelin' the orig, thx!" [Hirshee (Various)]

"Rock solid release - will be playing these for sure" [Micky Slim (God's Kitchen)]

"Wicked groover, love the original but the Recktchordz remix just pips it! Big Support" [Kelevra (Various)]

"Rektchordz Mix is too sick!" [santiago & Bushido (Potty Mouth)]

"Better than 90% of the electro out there" [sharooz (Various)]

beatpp.jpg

Many thanks for the continued lurve for the U&A

S