Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bukem@mango & frightnight

copleyc

Nah, I had to force myself to leave around 5:15 due to obligations the next day. They were playing some hard goa trance in the front room too..that almost reeled me in as I was leaving.

You going to S&D this month?

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

no I'm giving S&D a miss until december (san francisco this weekend; in mexico over thanksgiving). a good break will make them seem so ridiculously brilliant next time that it will be worth it.

might go up for twilo fix for pvd but I wasn't that impressed last time - and I'll see him at Mango for sure anyway....

FrightNight is not by Buzz is it? Yeah, that is a weird combination, and I'm surprised that they put Deep Dish in the front room and Jonothan Peters in the main room. Never heard Saeed & Palash but I've been told that they were good.

Darren Emerson last Friday was fuckin awesome! Incredible vibe too (I was near the DJ booth)...I went totally ballistic when he dropped Timo Maas' "Ubik".

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

I know - I was kicking it in the middle of the dancefloor - couldn't stop. Darren Emerson was amazing..... did you stay until the end? I had to leave at 5 due to wimpy clubmates.....

someone told me that for frightnight there are shuttle buses being laid on from all the college campuses - so it could turn into a messy frat party.. but I'm still going. Saeed & Palash are good - I saw them at vinyl in the summer opening for danny tenaglia.

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

might go up for twilo fix for pvd but I wasn't that impressed last time - and I'll see him at Mango for sure anyway....

Yes, Raver_Mania and I will DEFINITELY

be at Mango! November 4 for PvD. That is,

if he doesn't have a problem with

his working permit wink.gif

Its Nov 8...I think Janky's been drinking too many Jack & Cokes! lol

By the way, Jimmy van M and Luiz Diaz (plus others) will be spinning at the Zei club on Thurs Oct 26 (this Thurs). We'll be there too!

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!